Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab (6649 Views)

My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! / Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Miss Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine. And she met with this achievement having not compromised in her belief with the required dress code of her Religion, Islam. We celebrate Sister Lateefat, we celebrate the Hijab, we celebrate Islam.

15 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
I think this a better version of the story. grin grin

I SEE MOST POSTERS ARE GETTING ANGRY INCOHERENTLY.

Actually, This thread was meant to hurt those people who mock Islam and muslim women at the slightest opportunity because of the Hijab. This thread was made to annoy the bigots, the religious phsychopath, sociopaths and fanatics. The post was meant to make mad the foolish fellow who owns a degree but thinks that nothing good comes from a religion with about 1.6 billion followers.

A quick question to help u identify if u belong to those class of people above is in answering the question.?

DO I FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN MUSLIM WOMEN USING HIJAB IN PUBLIC PLACES? If ur answer is d affirmative. Then the post was really meant for u and em glad if is making you mad and angry.

9 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by hodusglobal(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Barakallahu Feek'

4 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Olibboy: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
All is well. just to pleased wit urself
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
This thread is made with bigotry. So, her islamic dress code earn her that feat abi, what about thousands of other muslims ladies who dress in islamic way always and never near excellence in their respective field of study?

30 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mazimee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
I can't believe a supposed educated person actually think like this . This is really disappointing.

15 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mazimee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me:
This thread is made with bigotry. So, her islamic dress code earn her that feat abi, what about thousands of other muslims ladies who dress in islamic way always and never near excellence in their respective field of study?

That one self small, what about the millions of non Hijab wearing students that have made it in their respective field of study without wrapping themselves up?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by nedu2000(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
As if na the hijab give am degree

13 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
This thread reeks of stupidity, sorry to say.

So other folks that got their degree without being Muslim used jazz abi??

13 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me:

Isn't Bigotry the way you yourself came at your Conclusion. I am sure you aware how Negative stories are modified and added terms that are synonymous to the religion of islam just to ridicule it.

This thread was meant to hurt those people who mock Islam and muslim women at the slightest opportunity because of the Hijab. This thread was made to annoy the bigots, the religious phsychopath, sociopaths and fanatics. The post was meant to make mad the foolish fellow who owns a degree but thinks that nothing good comes from a religion with about 1.6 billion followers.

A quick question to help u identify if u belong to those class of people above is in answering the question.?

DO I FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN MUSLIM WOMEN USING HIJAB IN PUBLIC PLACES? If ur answer is d affirmative. Then the post was really meant for u and em glad if is making you mad and angry.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Move to the Islamic section

1 Like

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mazimee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
mukhcech:

Isn't Bigotry the way you yourself came at your Conclusion. I am sure you aware how Negative stories are modified and added terms that are synonymous to the religion of islam just to ridicule it.

This thread was meant to hurt those people who mock Islam and muslim women at the slightest opportunity because of the Hijab. This thread was made to annoy the bigots, the religious phsychopath, sociopaths and fanatics. The post was meant to make mad the foolish fellow who owns a degree but thinks that nothing good comes from a religion with about 1.6 billion followers.

It still doesn't change the fact the Hijab contributed zero percentage to her academic excellence. What made her scale through wasn't the Hijab because there are millions of students who have attained better academic without Hijab than those who have done It with Hijab.

If you want to wear your Hijab, please do. Don't rob it on our faces like it is her source of her excellence. That's some poor way of reasoning

10 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
mukhcech here you go again. i believe you understand my post you only chose to ignore the point i raised earlier. my point was, she is not the first muslim lady to achieve that feat because of her dressing mode of islam. i do remember one yoruba muslim lady, a graduate of unilorin last year top her class of master degree in the UK, would u attach her dressing mode of islam or her God-given talent to her success?

your own point is to portray islam in a good way that people would think it is devoid of evil or wrong doing whereas it is not. nobody ridicules islam but islam in it many forms ridiculed itself.

1 Like

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
hodusglobal:
Barakallahu Feek'

AAMEEN.
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Emmaxile(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one..... Thumbs up
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me:
mukhcech here you go again. i believe you understand my post you only chose to ignore the point i raised earlier. my point was, she is not the first muslim lady to achieve that feat because of her dressing mode of islam. i do remember one yoruba muslim lady, a graduate of unilorin last year top her class of master degree in the UK, would u attach her dressing mode of islam or her God-given talent to her success?

your own point is to portray islam in a good way that people would think it is devoid of evil or wrong doing whereas it is not. nobody ridicules islam but islam in it many forms ridiculed itself.

Presenting islam in a good way is not my Job. Islam is on it own a good way. Buh I might consider taking that as a parttime job since presenting Islam in a bad way seem to be ur job cos According to you nothing good can comeout of islam which is your own bigoted opinion.

If the the said individual was involved in negatives vices, I am sure u would have been going everywhere preaching ur gospel of hate and ridicule about slam.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me I really hope u get the point this time.
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Beejayx: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] senseless post...
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
mukhcech:
Miss Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine. And she met with this achievement having not compromised in her belief with the required dress code of her Religion, Islam. We celebrate Sister Lateefat, we celebrate the Hijab, we celebrate Islam.
Why so biased?

1 Like

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by ignis: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
What did she do with her hijab?

myopic people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
ignis:
What did she do with her hijab?

myopic people everywhere.

English language is this ones problem.... Ingnorant people everywhere.
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by agrovick(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Extremists
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 1:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Op women have also been blowing shii up in their hijab for years.
why not tell us about that too
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Many things have been observed with an hijab, i can remember how some alhaja no dey wear anything under that full hijab for easy access.

Even with this nike hijab she won't achieve shii, celebrate her for excellent performance not some piece of cloth or dress code.

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by ugonna1054(m): 4:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Some peeps are just daft
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 4:42am On Jun 05, 2017
ugonna1054:
Some peeps are just daft

Anger is ur food this early mormor. grin grin
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by DanseMacabre(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2017
That hijab must be follow come from Osogbo Grove for it to possess all these medicinal properties.

1 Like

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
She did well cos she is brilliant. Congrats sis

Manna Barbecue And Grills . . . . Grilling, the healthy and Fresh way..

What we grill : Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Goat (Asun), Shrimps, steaks.
Our Barbecue sides: Salad, Coleslaw, Dodo, Baked beans, Potatoes.

May you always be surrounded by good friends and a great barbecue.
Manna Barbecue and Grills, it always feels great in your mouth!

Available at Discount Prices for your party.
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by walosky(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thought it was Islam all the way!

She should had gone to Saudi or any islamic Uni

Well, congrats to my Afonja extra-ordinaire sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Prints A Banner Costlier Than Its Content. / African Church Model College(acmc) / Cut Your Coat According To Your Cloth/size!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.