Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,159 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Loan Dwell Of The Day... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Loan Dwell Of The Day... (284 Views)

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? No Matter The Loan / Survey Roundup: Home Is Where The Loan Fraud Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Loan Dwell Of The Day... by Dnockeror333(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Was I wrong, or have I gone wrong?
This is a story of what transpired yesterday between I and a Loan Lender, maxwelloan@gmail.com
I was searching for loan, so I saw somebody inviting people to check him up, that he'd also struck a nice deal with him.
Anyway, everything goes so softly, after giving him all personal and Bank informations and ID's he request for. Then he said he informed his insurance broker and he advice that he tell me to pay an insurance of N12,000! With the monthly interest rate o?
I told him before he contacted the said INSURANCE that I do not fear death because am save all around for Him whom I'd believed. That he is the one to bear the brunch whatever insurance called for.
He went ahead, and returned just 5minutes (!) later saying .... N12,000 immediate payment/transfer before the ready loan cn be mine !
I vow, my tail at my back, I cried foul, because 10K I do not have.
I left him.

STRUCK OUT BECAUSE OF N12,000 INSURANCE? IS THIS A CASE OF FRAUD?

(1) (Reply)

The New Movie In Wish Our Hope Coming Actress Was Feauture.. Ifykess / S O S ; The Arrival Of An Honest Advocate Of Better Democracy / Nl'ders Please Help Me Get An Online Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.