Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached (1336 Views)

Purchase This Website FREE / Let Us Host Your Website Free Of Charge-100% Free-no Stories / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Incarnate: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2010
I am giving my time and skills to helping those in need of setting up a website.
I will do this absolutely FREE.

Considering that there could be a wide range of requirements, kindly read my offer before asking me to do any work for free.

1. I will choose only 3 concepts and help the owners develop a site.
2. I will prefer to work on sites that do not require a database. But depending on your requirements and available time, I may consider doing one database driven website.
3. I am open to any ideas or concept you may have. It is up to me to decide based on my ethical standards what I feel is right to do or not.
4. I am in Ikeja so if need be, can hookup.
5. I can work via the internet or meet only on weekends in person.
6. You will get your own hosting space*
7. You will maintain your site*
8. You will get your own domain*

*This is your responsibility but can still be transferred to me if you wish to. Depending on terms of agreement

So, what do I get from doing this?
Absolutely nothing i will get if I end up doing 3 websites for anyone.
- I will not put any line on your site that says, developed or powered by my name
- I will not use your work in any portfolio
- I have gained a wide range of experience so why cant I do something for free once a while.

I am hoping someone will take up this offer.
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by elbat: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2010
Gee, sounds like a great idea.
Do you have sites that you have developed as references.
I will like to take up your offer on a database driven site though because of my concept.

How do we arrange a meet/ discussion of my concept?
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Incarnate: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2010
@elbat

Your requirements are definitely welcomed.
I wish I could give you samples of work but I agree to nondisclosure requests. However, if you wish to confirm any information regarding to my expertise, I am willing to give you two or more people to call and speak with if you are interested.\

Send a mail to iamanincarnate@gmail.com

I will reply with numbers and/or email address for you to get to those people.
A general concept need to be posted so everyone can look forward to an end product.
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by elbat: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2010
Thanks for your response.
My general concept is to build a goods/services marketing site. will have pictures of the goods i.e. first load will be low resolution, details to pop when you hover on the low resolution pictures, I need to log the visitors to the site to track the preferences, There should be voting buttons to rate or rank acceptability of the products, also indexing and search facilities to enable users find what they need easily. The indexes could be multiple tags to track the various possible groups or categories that is applicable to an item. I will like to support google adsense, , as well as site statistics. Being a user driven site, will like to have customisable surveys come up periodically, blah blah , what do you think
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Incarnate: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2010
Looks like something that will be nice to do. The major thing for this type of project is your marketing strategy. We may have to talk privately so I understand how you want to go about marketing this to the public. I do not want any project I involve myself in to be a waste.

Send me a mail and will reply with further details so I can talk to you about your idea and will make a decision if you can convince that you have a good marketing strategy and this is viable

Shall be waiting for a mail
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by mroluway: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2010
i'm a photography. can u help me with a website, everything is mainly on the photos and my Pricing , thats all ,
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by owner(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hello Guys thanks for helping Newbies in the Website Designing World, I will be very Happy if you can help me Create a Registration & Login for my Website,
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Incarnate: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2010
@mr_oluway

I can definitely do that for you.

I will need from you detail text information about your photography business
Pictures that you want to put on your website. Or maybe we can sit and go through your pictures for the best selection to be available publicly.

Send me an email: iamanincarnate@gmail.com

If you are ready, I can help mail me
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Incarnate: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2010
@owner

Please kindly describe what your website does before I can make any committment of time and effort. I need to understand the viability of what you are doing before I agree.

I have already accepted to do two websites so far
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by mroluway: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2010
i just email u , i will be waiting for your responds
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Incarnate: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
Cool.

If i dont get any other request by Tuesday January 26, I will close this thread and work with the people I have or may select before Jan. 26.

So far, I have agreed on doing 2 websites and the owners seem pretty serious about it. So I guess it is a go for the two so only one more spot left.

One more request can still be granted before Noon on Tuesday January 26.

Enjoy
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by princeohms: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2010
I am also interested in your offer. Will send you an email.
Re: Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached by Cherish100(f): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks so much for wanting to help peolpe. That is so nice of you. Please could you help me set up a website? www.raindrops.com . Or whatever it is that has a story theme. I don't have a domain or hosting or anything. Thank so much kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Web Design: Web Jade Solutions / Help- I Need A Paypal Account / Download Free Software To Create Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.