Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission (2310 Views)

Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / 2009/2010 Nubapoly Zaria Admission Is Out / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by childhood: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2010
hello nairaland, is there any possibility about abu zaria admission 2009/2010
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2010
100% possibility,
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by seun4lord(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2010
What makes you think so. I suggest you don't wait for that because u go old. it is better to have a plan B which could be getting a utme form b4 it closes.
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
lol, Always get real and correct INFO before openly your mouth to says rubbish.
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by gentleemmy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
There is 0% possiblity for ABU to release any list because they categorically stated in a Newspaper publication that there will be no more lists as JAMB has closed admission for 09/010 academic year. I read it on the paper (daily trust, i can’t remember the date now), its the truth.

Get you UTME form please, before it gets late. Thank you
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2010
If you want me to believe you, scan the INFO here,
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by gentleemmy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

If you want me to believe you, scan the INFO here,
Ok bros, no believe me, U here? Just keep waiting and don't buy and register the UTME form. You'll tell the tale.

Take it or leave it. I read it, I saw it but if you chose to remain a doubting Thomas, go ahead, @ least Ive cleared my conscience. Thank you
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by childhood: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
hello, my fellow nairaland, i just want to confirm nothing but the pure truth, when is abu zaria going to release its supplimentary list, coz a guy called blacknisp keep on bringing words of hope.pls i need the pure truth. i;m tired of waiting to hear admission news. thanks,
Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by weh: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
abu is now doing something so bad that they can released second list,to say the fact abu iks under properbability that they are going to ralaesed the secondlist.Toevery nigeria jamb is about to close dont miss this opurtunity ,donte rely on abu purches your form so that you will not loose in two place.

Re: Is There Any Possibility, That There Will Be Secondlist In Abu Zaria Admission by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2010
The secondlist will soon be released. I heard the news yesterday from Zaria Live.

(1) (Reply)

Offa poly Admission Into ND Part-time And Pre-nd Programmes Re-opened / ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike!!! / All You Need To Know About "No Admission Yet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.