Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k (738 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k by upjosbet: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please I need professional advice, I want lucrative, easy to run business I can start with 500,000 I mean a business that could start yielding quick returns in 3months. Please no insults, matured and serious advices please.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k by jadygold: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Good morning dear, I suggest you can go for baby diapers. its every day need
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
First of all, business ideas are on this page: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/ideas/

So if it's just a business idea you need, take your pick from the list.

Second, I think you really should be looking at yourself and asking yourself what you can do or what your strengths are. You will get countless suggestions on various businesses. In fact, you will get so much that you might even do one. I have been where you are.

There is no good business idea; there is no bad business idea. There are only good and bad results. So pick something, after analyzing yourself. Then get to work on that.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your CPA And Affiliate Offers With This Landing Page / Make A Minimum Of 1.3million In 30days! With Just 1,000 Only / China Scarf Factory Custom Printed Silk Scarves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.