Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

See The Reasons Farmers Gave For High Cost Of Garri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Reasons Farmers Gave For High Cost Of Garri (409 Views)

5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living / See The Reasons Rita Dominic Gave For Being Single / Weird: Smoker Calls Police, Complains Of High Cost Of Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Farmers Gave For High Cost Of Garri by kizygist: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Nigeria Cassava Growers Association says the unending attacks by herdsmen on farmers and their products nationwide, is largely responsible for the scarcity in cassava products such as Garri and Fufu and the increase in prices of these food items.

In the last two months, there have been over 100% increase in the prices of staple foods such as Garri, Fufu and others.
A paint bucket of Garri which used to go for N400, now goes for N1000 or more, depending on the location.
SOURCE: http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/see-reasons-farmers-gave-for-high-cost.html
Re: See The Reasons Farmers Gave For High Cost Of Garri by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
I love you, garri! please don't leave me sad
Re: See The Reasons Farmers Gave For High Cost Of Garri by Escalze(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
I love you, garri!
please don't leave me sad
how fine girl like you go dey chop garri?

(1) (Reply)

Forget Presidents And Governors, These Are The Most 'powerful' Nigerians / Mrs Eunice Ortom To Host Benue Youth Summit / Unbelievable Pic (shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.