Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! (1098 Views)

Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. / Must Read Important Updates For All Bloggers On Platform About G+ / Chief Editor, Specifications Nigeria Talks Up Influence Of Bloggers On Dala.xyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lets support our up coming and up running bloggers by visiting their blogs, however bloggers drop your blog site link for a review. Learn from what your potential readers want. Let the review start!!!
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by geunik(m): 4:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by seunlly(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
geunik:

Nice choice of topic to blog on, however make changes to these few points

First your header Text color should be changed so as to make it more appealing and also back every of your topics up with a picture, too much of text without pictures makes it look like a medicine handout.

Nice layout and superb you have social media sharing tool too

Lastly all work no play........... spice it up with some bit of fun, its not a site for professors grin grin grin

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunlly:
www.9jabless..com

Mr Seunfunmi, you need to really change your blog layout, since its a blog focused on general topics, then any first time user should be able to have an instant glimpse of many topics and not scrolling down like a hymn. make it more lively with so many topics catching our eyes withing a short time frame (not jam packed though) nice readers can share topics on social medias too.

My opinion
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by toptop: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
www.nigeriacustomer.com

New, still working to get balance.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by geunik(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Nice choice of topic to blog on, however make changes to these few points

First your header Text color should be changed so as to make it more appealing and also back every of your topics up with a picture, too much of text without pictures makes it look like a medicine handout.

Nice layout and superb you have social media sharing tool too

Lastly all work no play........... spice it up with some bit of fun, its not a site for professors grin grin grin

My opinion.
thank you very much. Have been looking for this info. Will work on it tonight.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
toptop:
www.nigeriacustomer.com

New, still working to get balance.

Nice concept and will definitely help alot of businesses if your keep up the good work, however why dont you make the site more enticing Topics are choked together and this could turn most readers off. Little bit of colorful pictures too as a topic illustration will make it more catchy. Your header needs to stay together too and not spaced like that. My opinion
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by toptop: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by toptop: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for the compliment. The blog is still at formation stage. And so your candid opinion is timely. I will work on your observations.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by loadedb(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
review loadedb..com and lemme av honest response
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by seunlly(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mr Seunfunmi, you need to really change your blog layout, since its a blog focused on general topics, then any first time user should be able to have an instant glimpse of many topics and not scrolling down like a hymn. make it more lively with so many topics catching our eyes withing a short time frame (not jam packed though) nice readers can share topics on social medias too.

My opinion
bro I don't get thhe layout stuff
help me out
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
seunlly:
bro I don't get thhe layout stuff
help me out

Layout is the arrangements of contents
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by seunlly(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

how do I go with it...
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Preciousojoka(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Blogs @ [url]Freebrowsingweb.com[/url]
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by busybrain123(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2017
www.mytechmore..com
am thinking of moving to wordpress.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by udemzyudex(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by ipreach: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by ibson99(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

need review, www.afriforum.net
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Elijahrona(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Personal development blog

http://basicnaijaneeds.com
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by DonAustyne(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Bbanj(m): 5:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Mine is www.trendinghelm..com

all about entertainment
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bbanj:
Mine is www.trendinghelm..com

all about entertainment

Nice effort bro however alot of things are wrong with your blog.

The choice of font is kind of weird for the header. Any reader come online for a quick glance to understand​ not straining their eyes to catch the text. The font size too is kind of too big occupying too much space for an header and making each topic size weird.

The monochromatic nature of the page is a turn off for a first time visitor, why not work on that

There is nothing enticing on each topic, like a catchy mage which might draw more attention to a topic.

Lastly why not remove the "no comment" untill your traffic is constant??

You have something good​ going on just make some adjustments and work on traffic too

Goodluck
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
DonAustyne:
www.charleyaustine.

I don't think you are fully running your blog yet, because it has just one topic... Let me know when it's working.

Cheers
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Elijahrona:
Personal development blog

http://basicnaijaneeds.com

The domain name most times matters when starting a blog, don't be in a rush to pick one. Infact take days or weeks before you choose a name your targeted audience can relate with instantly.

Change your header picture to something nice and cool, the site is monochrome already.

Lastly why not allow the blog to grow before closing up on ads?

Wish you luck as you proceed .
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Meklex(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
[url]punbits.com[/url]
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Bbanj(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Meklex:
[url]punbits.com[/url]

The blog page carries a less serious look, like a parked domain name. Work on your design and traffic and. You are good to go. My opinion.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Bbanj:
www.trendzbase..com

I have reviewed your site in the past however checking on the link now it seems your SSL has expired posing the site as a threat to visitors. You might want to take a. Look.

(1) (Reply)

0mmo.net Account Group (just 10 Nairalanders) / RELIABLE AND FAST WEB HOSTING!!! / I Need A Twitter Account Of 5k followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.