Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

5 Wisdom According To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Wisdom According To Islam (671 Views)

The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Wisdom According To Islam by ajiboye007(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
written by ..... Amarachi Chukwu

There is no Ilah but Al-lah. MUHAMMED wAS THE MESSENGER OF AL-LAH.
=
Saying the sahda has been what muslim love to hear. I can't say something that is not logical. Am not speaking about the man nor his god. Lets read my own Believe.
=
Sincerely I believe the ABOVE statement whether in ENGLISH OR ARABIC. But there is something I want them to help me out.
=
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Keys of the unseen knowledge are five which nobody knows but Allah . . . nobody knows what will happen tomorrow; nobody knows what is in the womb; nobody knows what he will gain tomorrow; nobody knows at what place he will die; and nobody knows when it will rain."
Sahih Bukhari 2:17:149
=
I want to know if the above Hadith is truth. If it is my problem is here below
=
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said,
"Keys of the unseen knowledge are five which nobody knows but Allah
1. . . nobody knows what will happen tomorrow;
= we knew but not in full
nobody knows what is in the womb;
= the doctors and scientist has made this a partial lie
nobody knows what he will gain tomorrow;
= sometimes we know.
nobody knows at what place he will die;
= most islamic suicide bombers know where they will die
and nobody knows when it will rain."
= whether forecast report do tell us when it will and when it won't
=
Allah is the only small god and muhammed is his messenger . And he lied in the above 5 jews of knowledge. This shows that muhammed never expect Science to come. GOD BLESS
=
yhwh is the only true God.
JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE SON OF THE TRUE GOD.
Re: 5 Wisdom According To Islam by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
U try......!!

The shahada itself is self explanatory.... ''there is no illah (God) but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet..':

So the God of the Jews and Christians is not recognised in Islam. Allah.....is Mohammed father's (Abdullah) god or Idol.
Abdullah means slave of Allah....

Islam has never made any sense to me even after studying the Quran and Hadith severally.....
Re: 5 Wisdom According To Islam by smallrincowis16(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
i would have loved to solve your hallucination but i can read through your mind that you don't want to learn. if you care to know more try to read more or better ask what you feel is getting you crazy about islam.
Re: 5 Wisdom According To Islam by Origin(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
ajiboye007:
written by ..... Amarachi Chukwu

There is no Ilah but Al-lah. MUHAMMED wAS THE MESSENGER OF AL-LAH.
=
Saying the sahda has been what muslim love to hear. I can't say something that is not logical. Am not speaking about the man nor his god. Lets read my own Believe.
=
Sincerely I believe the ABOVE statement whether in ENGLISH OR ARABIC. But there is something I want them to help me out.
=
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Keys of the unseen knowledge are five which nobody knows but Allah . . . nobody knows what will happen tomorrow; nobody knows what is in the womb; nobody knows what he will gain tomorrow; nobody knows at what place he will die; and nobody knows when it will rain."
=
I want to know if the above Hadith is truth. If it is my problem is here below
=
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said,
"Keys of the unseen knowledge are five which nobody knows but Allah
1. . . nobody knows what will happen tomorrow;
= we knew but not in full
nobody knows what is in the womb;
= the doctors and scientist has made this a partial lie
nobody knows what he will gain tomorrow;
= sometimes we know.
nobody knows at what place he will die;
= most islamic suicide bombers know where they will die
and nobody knows when it will rain."
= whether forecast report do tell us when it will and when it won't
=
Allah is the only small god and muhammed is his messenger . And he lied in the above 5 jews of knowledge. This shows that muhammed never expect Science to come. GOD BLESS
=
yhwh is the only true God.
JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE SON OF THE TRUE GOD.

Seems its the Jesus part that is paining you, such that you wrote Yahweh in small letters.

God has a name in every tribe every nation, just because you call him Yahweh or Jehovah does not mean He becomes truer. grin

When I'm in the mix with my God I call him Olorun in Yoruba, Chineke in Igbo, Allah in Hausa/ Arabic.

I know you are just been mischievous about the above analogy but still keep up the good work.
Re: 5 Wisdom According To Islam by malvisguy212: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Origin:

Seems its the Jesus part that is paining you, such that you wrote Yahweh in small letters.

God has a name in every tribe every nation, just because you call him Yahweh or Jehovah does not mean He becomes truer. grin

When I'm in the mix with my God I call him Olorun in Yoruba, Chineke in Igbo, Allah in Hausa/ Arabic.

I know you are just been mischievous about the above analogy but still keep up the good work.
God in Hausa is ubangeji. Allah is Muhammad god, the true God has already delivered His message of salvation to the world before Muhammad came, that why Muhammad never hear direct from God, for God did not call him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians Serve The Religion Not God / This Will Change Your Perception Of Christianity / “pastor Adeboye Made A Useless Statement About Opening Churches Everywhere”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.