Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Please Urgent Help Needed On W3 Frp W3 W3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Urgent Help Needed On W3 Frp W3 W3 (345 Views)

Bypass Remove Lumia reset Protection Recovery Key (frp) / Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot / How Remove Frp Lock And Enable Usb Debugging Zte Blade Zmax Z982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Help Needed On W3 Frp W3 W3 by SunnyInvestment: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good evening good people of nairaland I come begging for an urgent solution to this horrible situation I am in currently.
Firstly, for the past few weeks my Hotspot and Bluetooth stopped working on my tecno w3 I tried removing the battery and rebooting it thinking it will work but all effort prove to be to no avail .

Secondly today I tried flashing the phone using the normal method I press the power button and volume arrow button now all that being down the next step is inputting my Information to setup my phone but when I got to the VERIFYING OF ACCOUNT I input my details I used previously and to my surprise its giving error message that I should use the owners email of which I didn't use a wrong details .Please help me
My phone is using Touchpal as default keyboard and I tried changing to Google keyboard seriously now I don't know what to do please help me
Help me good people of nairaland ....

(1) (Reply)

Twitter 7.2 For Android Comes With Automatic Night Mode Feature / Please Someone The Authenticity Of This Charger / Macbook Air For Sale. USA Refurbished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.