Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Download Davido – Fall - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Davido – Fall (1085 Views)

MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Davido - Fall (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Davido – Fall by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Davido – Fall

Davido is surely not slowing down with the bangers. Here’s another tune titled “Fall”. The single comes right after his Tekno produced tune “IF”.

Like the latter, ‘Fall‘ is sure to be critically commended as the singer solemnly profess his desires to the opposite gender.

Davido, also states out that he’s done being a player and how his ready to be with only the love of his life.

Quotable Lyrics: “I don’t wanna be a player no more; cause my guys call me Christiano; Mr Ronaldo, omo Nintendo”
“Fall” was produced by Kiddominant who was also behind hits like “Dodo” and “The Money” Ft. Olamide.

Click Here To Download @ http://festyy.com/qH8Yy5

(1) (Reply)

Yaz Ejuan - An Ethiopian Traditional Music By Bekele Arega / Hamydgrey(funaab Jagaban) - No Reloaded / Album Leaked: Justin Timberlake – Man Of The Woods (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.