Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Fix Laptop Hardware Issues At Ease. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Laptop Hardware Issues At Ease. (1102 Views)

How To Fix Laptop Keyboard Keys Not Working / We Sell & Fix Laptop In Ibadan... / Help fix laptop screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Laptop Hardware Issues At Ease. by specialson11: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2017
My grandpa once said the moment you know your challenge, the more focus you would be at resolving it.
Nowadays everyone owns a laptop. And its a must in every home.

Like every electronic they sometimes develop fault when we need them most. Then there is need to diagnose (like the doctors would say) but computer engineers would say troubleshoot. After that the challenging aspect for most people is fixing the problem especially when the problem is on board. Well, for the next one month I will be offer a free webiner on whatsapp 0.7.0.3.9.7.0,6,4,0,5. On how most issues can be solved and if you feel you need help with my services then you can bring it to our office at Ikeja, also we offer home service ( but charges applied). You can also contact to get laptops at cheapest rate.

Re: How To Fix Laptop Hardware Issues At Ease. by Jbravo58(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Please do you sell laptop battery? If you do, how much does for a 3hrs long lasting battery?
Re: How To Fix Laptop Hardware Issues At Ease. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 2GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
Then secondly screen flickering only began when I downgraded to windows 7.
But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
But can this damage the motherboard?
Lastly so you have the case of a Toshiba C660-1UT.
How much is it, if you do?
Can you sell a (4GB) 2GB each identical ram cards and at how much?

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap And Perfectly Working Used Hp Compaq 6720s Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / My 5months Super Clean HP Pavilion 10 Mini ....screen-touch For 30k / Pls Help. My Laptop Can't Play/open DVD/CD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.