Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! (810 Views)

Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? / Lets All Pray / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by wales(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2010
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:15-16

Dear Lord,
You know Our President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my President now, working in his life. Let your will be done in my President's life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, Lord, please help him to see his need and confess. Lord, I pray for my President because your Word says I should pray for his healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you to heal my President, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways, and why my President has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my President. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let my President know you are there with him through this difficulty. And may you be glorified in his life and also in mine.
Amen.

Let's all post our pray for our President so that he can get well very soon, may the Good Lord Bless us all. Amen.
Re: Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by wales(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2010
Hey, guy's let's all pray for our President for i have the faith that things will turn around for good. Let's all pray for him.
Re: Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by woro: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
using this medium to wish him a speedy recovery
Re: Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by Tonyet1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
woro:

using this medium to wish him a speedy recovery

And mental fitness too!
Re: Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by Annunaki(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
Yeah, we shd pray 4 him to resign and stop being a burden to us.
Re: Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by wales(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2010
We all to pray for our leaders as it is in the Bible.
Re: Let's All Pray For Our Sick Leader! by lawrence83: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2010
@topic
I never paray for myself na people weh i kno no and de kno wan even no me na him i go pray for? cool cool
Ever heard of, Everybody carry your cross.

(1) (Reply)

Collective Laziness Under “prayer” / Want A Free Bible On Your Phone? / How Do You Cast Out Demons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.