Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is BBM Still Relevant? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is BBM Still Relevant? (663 Views)

BBM Says Goodbye / Blackberry Shutting Down BBM Next Month / Facebook,twitter,whatsapp,bbm Can Make You Earn Above 470k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BBM Still Relevant? by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2017
how time flies!

about 10 years ago, bbm was the real deal. stories on NL making headlines included news of either a poor runsbabe who stole bb curve 2 just to do bbm or a university yahoo boy struggling to stay in the game and trying to buy some relevancy for himself by dammy-kranning bb bold 2.

but now?

I can't even remember my login details.. coz I intentionally tried hard to forget it. not centrally because it is filled with a friend-list of my exes and those fake people who parade themselves as my friend but because it has failed in meeting dwindling tech demands- something users crave for in a typical chat app.

if you know the owner, please tell him or her to sell it out to mark zucks. dude is the only one who knows what's up.

so, in your own opinion, is bbm still 21st century'ish?
Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
watch how bbm will win it's relevance back when whatsAPP stop working on blackberry devices.

1 Like

Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by flames007(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
watch how bbm will win it's relevance back when whatsAPP stop working on blackberry devices.
lai lai,it will neva happen.I typed this with a BB and I can assure you,I'll toss it into river niger the slightest chance I get.
Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2017
flames007:
lai lai,it will neva happen.I typed this with a BB and I can assure you,I'll toss it into river niger the slightest chance I get.
if that's what you think. I think you are the one neglecting ur bbm,u prefa to use whatsapp. I use both and I think there are no much difference. it just depends on your choice and how you choose to reach people.
Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by flames007(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
if that's what you think. I think you are the one neglecting ur bbm,u prefa to use whatsapp. I use both and I think there are no much difference. it just depends on your choice and how you choose to reach people.
The problem is,how many people still prefer to use BBM.with the kind of feature whatsapp has got,I'm afraid not very much. Whatsapp is kinda universal now,u know?
Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2017
flames007:
The problem is,how many people still prefer to use BBM.with the kind of feature whatsapp has got,I'm afraid not very much. Whatsapp is kinda universal now,u know?
but those people,mostly all of them have bbm on their phone. try chat em up and see if they don't respond. bbm is also universal. I know it,you know it and people viewing the topic knows it too.

2 Likes

Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2017
flames007:
grin
flames007:

lol.. that's called "phone suicide"..

you don't have to do that.. the spare part should be worth a fortune baby.. about 3 million kobo
Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by flames007(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
grin

lol.. that's called "phone suicide"..

you don't have to do that.. the spare part should be worth a fortune baby.. about 3 million kobo
lolz. Na so e dey pain me reach.
Re: Is BBM Still Relevant? by Sezua(m): 3:15am On Jun 10, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
but those people,mostly all of them have bbm on their phone. try chat em up and see if they don't respond. bbm is also universal. I know it,you know it and people viewing the topic knows it too.
I woke up sometime in November and had a thought about the relevance of bbm. Couldn't find any, so i uninstalled. A lot of my friends have followed suit.
P.S : The ads on bbm tho; annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Page Down (screenshot) / Fullriver Hgl 12v 5ah Battery / A Week Old Tecno Spark K7 For Sale Or To Swap Infinix Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.