Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) (44557 Views)

Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State (Photos / Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by nothingspoil70: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2017
When you look closely you will discover that it is being run or managed by a Chinese or another person of Asian origin
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2017
AK Ayaya!
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2017
nothingspoil70:
When you look closely you will discover that it is being run or managed by a Chinese or another person of Asian origin

But at least made locally.

If money-hungry, profit-orientated foreign hustlers will manage it better, so be it.

Govt should ensure local workers get a decent wage & good working conditions.
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2017
tolexy007:
cheesy Nice one, One day, Some day we will Produce Nuclear war head grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by Walelavender(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2017
I still don't believe we have never had pencil/tooth pick producing factories before. They could have folded up. Thumbs up to this initiative. We can save the Naira.
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by dlawseun(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
nice one......................
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by babutime: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=MisterMetro post=57206980]The Akwa Ibom State Toothpick and Pencil Factory is located along Km 2, Uyo-Etinan Road,Ekom Iman,Etinan LGA.

This is what president Buhari is talking about. Stop importing abeg. Thank you Buhari
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Southern Nigeria manufactures pencils for children to be educated.
North eastern naija mmanufactures
suicide vest for amajairi to kill themselves.
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
9jakohai:

Akwa Ibom is not part of your biafra.

Biafra , as we have been told, is the five Igbo states plus anioma.

Happy week.
Big liar.akwa ibom is part of biafra.i am from the Niger delta and we. Were biafrans.we are still biafrans.i wish you can say these in front of Amy akwa friend so that you,a yoruba boy that is dividing us because. Of our oil can. Tell us how akwa ibom is not part of biafra.
Oil thief.
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2017
crazyABO:
abegi that one no fit work na dah time birth rate go increase grin
how can birth rate increase when using condom?
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Kennitrust:
this is nice but re we still using pencil?
don't your kids use pencil?
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
jamace:
Nigeria is too blessed to be importing minor things like pencils and tooth picks.
A country where basics like electricity and security is a luxury
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by ApataRufus(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
This is a good development.

We need to know;

How much is the cup of toothpick gonna be? Is it going to be the N30 too?
And, will one pencil still sell for N5/N10 per one?

Just asking...
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by rightwingz: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
MisterMetro:
The Akwa Ibom State Toothpick and Pencil Factory is located along Km 2, Uyo-Etinan Road,Ekom Iman,Etinan LGA. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-first-toothpick-and-pencil.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

What an insult. Shame of a nation.
Now we are celebrating pencil and toothpick factory?
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by CellTabRepairs: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Should this be exciting news? Yes. It's been a shame importing toothpick all along and YOU ARE A GRADUATE not just to be an employee but to provide solutions!

*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash! I mean, VIPs use DHL to send in high end devices for fixing till date! U get what that means? . Learn ! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " ! Guaranteed* Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Click signature, View and get what you need immediately!
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by moses93(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2017
so upon all the mouth that we've been making we cannot produce common toothpick and pencil? nawa for una o
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by SmartThief(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2017
the country is beginning to get sense! the change is going places! it begins with you o!!
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2017
technicallyrich:

Big liar.akwa ibom is part of biafra.i am from the Niger delta and we. Were biafrans.we are still biafrans.i wish you can say these in front of Amy akwa friend so that you,a yoruba boy that is dividing us because. Of our oil can. Tell us how akwa ibom is not part of biafra.
Oil thief.

I'm not yourba, or northern, son.
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by johnp2(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Is alright! Now I can see made in Nigeria pencil! Hope the tootpick will meet international standard?
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by alizma: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2017
and someone think I will not vote for this administration again. I will vote for Buhari again and again
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2017
enomakos:
pen all the way
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2017
enomakos:
pen all the ways grin grin grin
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by HonabFaj(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2017
I remember the day the Minister of science and technology make this statement.

Ogbonnaya Onu, the minister of science and technology, says Nigeria will start producing its own pencils in another two years, as part of a wholesale production-sector revamp to be witnessed in the regime of President Muhammadu Buhari.

My take Economy dont jump to bring about good fortune ,Economy grows with investment and production with time .
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017
Kennitrust:
pen all the ways grin grin grin
ok
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by ayoku777(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2017
I think this one is the first. I read about it since last year

https://buzznigeria.com/toothpick-factory-established-ondo/
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by mildflame: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2017
technicallyrich:

Oil thief.

Why are u PAIN? BIAFRA is not just a TABOO in Akwa Ibom it will remain a LANDLOCKED country with no access to the high sea...BIAFRA my ASS

2 Likes

Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2017
MisterMetro:
The Akwa Ibom State Toothpick and Pencil Factory is located along Km 2, Uyo-Etinan Road,Ekom Iman,Etinan LGA. See photos below

That's a nice one. @Op it could be the first toothpick factory in Nigeria but certainly it is not the first Pencil factory in Nigeria. There used to be Pencil manufacturing factory in Osogbo,Osun State in the early 1980s but it has since been closed down.
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by maeximilano(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Please how can I apply to get to work there, somebody should help please
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by EzeeYFB(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
MisterMetro:

ha my mama must hear Dis ooo
Her governor has done something coool
Bt wait ooo those Ben 10 packaging shey no b avenue for court case so, abi na us dey do Ben 10?
Abeg dey should use supa strikers or Ali n simbi as d package
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by ceco(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
MisterMetro:

Oh God pls sustain this for us
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by pkota: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Do you need TOOTHPICKS and INSECT STICKS MADE FROM BAMBOO IN LARGE QUANTITIES WE HAVE THEM IN OUR FACTORY LOCATED IN DELTA STATE. KINDLY CONTACT US FOR CONSTANT SUPPLY FOR DETAILS CALL 08026423428 .
Re: First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) by zirizee(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
rightwingz:

What an insult. Shame of a nation.
Now we are celebrating pencil and toothpick factory?

na u knw if na shame abi insult,atleast we don get 1 now,mumu ppl lyk u no dey ever appreciate their own.go get sense mtshewwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / Why New Naira Notes Leave Ink When Rubbed On White Surfaces – MINT / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.