Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Become A Billionaire in a year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Billionaire in a year (648 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Billionaire in a year by saasala(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2017
This fallacious write up is Not written by me. Copied from FB

If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy!

OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime.
In a year, you must have saved N12million.
It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion.
(Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people.

If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box.
Yes..."The box" is still a limitation.

You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?
This is what you have to do.

SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX AT ALL.
Re: How To Become A Billionaire in a year by Xsem(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2017
I have surfed the whole web and inquired from all the medical consultants but alas they couldn't offer any tangible explaination to your madness.Be careful before you enter market. I see you are living in a world of phantasy and reverie

(1) (Reply)

Site For Sale / Online Shopping Hub... Coming Soon / Budgeting & Budgetary Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.