Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

SHOCKER:: THOSE IBEJU LEKKI LANDS CAN RUIN YOU - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SHOCKER:: THOSE IBEJU LEKKI LANDS CAN RUIN YOU (347 Views)

Promo- Genuine Ajah & Ibeju-lekki Lands (Acquire Wealth &watch Investment Grow) / Invest In Ibeju Lekki Lands Or Invest In Iphone8 #star City 550k #iphone8 750k / Amazing Offer in Ibeju lekki lands with 36months Payment Plan Enjoy the Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER:: THOSE IBEJU LEKKI LANDS CAN RUIN YOU by Legalolumoran(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2017
Why buy from an estate a land that won't add to your own estate...

There I go..jargons! well, not so much of it.

Bottom-line is that good title is key to an investment. If you must dole out that hard earned money to buy into any of these numerous estate ("FAST SELLING" as they like to say grin grin), be clear of the root title.

You owe yourself that due diligence.

Some estate developing companies tell BIG LIE even when they don't have any document, they still claim they do. Smh

Please come and help me to go and ask yourself these questions... grin ( I'm normal)

In whose name are the titles they flaunt?
C of O, Excision and so on...

Who did the estate company contract with?

What mode would the ratification take?

Do you bother to read the FAQs annexed to application forms where they cleverly scribble and position a future injury for you?

Are you aware of other ancillary/hidden charges? Please be! For the sake of your oblong head! cheesy shocked

Here's the drill!
About 87 percent of buyers of estate lands don't bother to investigate title because they over trust... and this is so sad!

Some.properties bring you rest of mind, some bring your mind to pieces and sadly, the future cross-legs and awaits litany of doomed buyers.(or supposed owners who will re-buy their properties). Only diligent actions rebook this.

Some marketers sha!
...ofcourse they are entitled to commission when they market to you and you buy..why would they tell you everything that underlies ?

Well, no blames, "man must chop" syndrome, while some don't know genuinely ...but YOU should seek knowledge, because it's the principal thing known yet.

Till I romance you again realestatically grin cool cheesy wink

You can also have the a full report of most of the estates there if interested. I remain in the business of helping you safeguard your property interest. Good luck to you

#RealPathLawyer #MessangerOfTruth
#LandVerificationExpert #RabidRealEstateEnthusiast
#RealEstRomance #TheEarthIsRealEstate

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Good Property Deals @aiskworld / Selfcon Needed / Lekki Phase One BIGGEST Miniflat (room And Parlor Self-contained) To LET Upstair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.