Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Recover Deleted Text Message On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Text Message On Android (1245 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android / MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards / How To Recover Deleted Text Messages From Iphone 7 Plus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Text Message On Android by Spacelord360: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Sometimes we face the issue of losing text message accidentally on our device and have no idea that those messages can be recovered back to our device, lets get to know how to recover deleted text message on android.

Text message is and still will be the most easy and forward way of communication with friends and families.

If you ask me, i think on a scale that approximately 80 percent of the worlds population send text daily.

If you ask me , i do send text daily,social media too (that should count for "Text Message" also).

Bringing me come to this:

Text message being the most leading way of communication, I wont be wrong to say that our inbox is one of the treasured part of our device.

Some would actually kill for it .

Containing significant messages from friends, business partners, reminders, bank statements, .......

I can still go on and on mentioning ,

But will stop to ask;

Who would want to lose such treasure? I mean forever.

That's the brain behind this article.

Take a situation where you accidentally lose that treasure bank of yours, probably accidentally, and there exist a way to get them back(not shooting and killing for it ooh smiley ), then actions can be taken to recover them all before they get lost forever.

Wont You jump to the idea .

But this is of a true:

Most at times we face this issue and get agitated by it, this is because we don't know the next thing to do on that account, don't get all worked up.

Just do this:

Firstly,take a deep breath, make a nice coffee,or tea(i do prefer coffee though), take a sip, smile and read along as i uncover some amazing solution to that problem.

In this article we would be uncovering two pretty cool ways on how to recover deleted text message on android such as.

Android Data Recovery

Dr.Fone Program

TunesBro DiskLab

See Also ways to prevent losing text message.

Continue to know how you can retrieve text message on your device at http://techrector.com/how-to-recover-deleted-text-message-on-android/

(1) (Reply)

LG G6 Reviews, Full Spec And Nigeria Price / 2017 Samsung J3 Prime Needs An Urgent Buyer / Pls Guys How Much Cost D Repair Of Tecno H7 Power Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.