Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Respect The Environment That Made You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Respect The Environment That Made You (432 Views)

Offset Printing: Respect The Limits Of Offset Printing / All IN ONE Environment monitoring system for server room ( UPS Monitoring also) / Electrical/electronics Engineering And Our Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Respect The Environment That Made You by Greenville990: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Just like we can't be born except into a family

And we can't be educated except we belong to a class

The food we eat is prepared with several ingredients made by many and sold by numerous people

Our existence is centred around the presence of others and several units of the ecosystem.

Hence, today 5th June 2017. I preach RESPECT for the ENVIRONMENT that made us and is ensuring our continuous EXISTENCE

HAPPY WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
a.k.a Eco-Day

(1) (Reply)

Apple Named World’s Most Valuable Brand / Which Should I Go For Apple Marc Pro Book Or Gateway Core I3 / Where Do You Buy Your Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.