Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Good Naija Beats And Production Tips - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Good Naija Beats And Production Tips (374 Views)

Free Naija Beats From Dewrenbeatx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Naija Beats And Production Tips by Pirobeats: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello all, you know naija music is the new wave, I'm here to provide all the information you need in creating amazing beats, cooking up cool naija afro songs and sell my beats, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, if you need help, feel free to ask also
Re: Good Naija Beats And Production Tips by melody91: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Pirobeats:
Hello all, you know naija music is the new wave, I'm here to provide all the information you need in creating amazing beats, cooking up cool naija afro songs and sell my beats, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, if you need help, feel free to ask also
need in making afrobeat Fela kinda style,you think someone can achieve that on a Daw? or some analogue works need to be involved??

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Producer In Uyo.. . / Check Out This New Jam By Febry!!! / 2nd Gen Focusrite Scarlett Solo Sound Card Audio Interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.