Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya (965 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by plainbibletruth: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
A Christian Look at Islam’s Doctrine of Deception – Al Taqiya

Al Taqiya, in Islam, permits and even recommends lying and deception in the interest of advancing Islam.

To truly understand Islam, the objective evaluator needs to rely on what Islamic books and ‘prophet’ prescribed rather than the propaganda spread by Moslems and their allies. Therefore, the true position of Islam on any issue is based not on what any supporter of Islam says but on what the driving documents of Islam’s philosophy state. At the end of the day this is what pitches Islam against every other faith and equally pitches Moslem against Moslem when one side perceives the other as not “fully” following the precepts set down by Islam’s sacred literature and figures.

The western world’s sense of justice, right or wrong, aesthetics, etc matters little to the Moslem who chooses to strictly follow the quran and Islam’s other ‘holy books’. His concepts of all these – justice, right or wrong, aesthetics – come from these books of Islam and nothing else. The ‘Liberal’ who therefore thinks he can ‘appeal’ to common sense when it comes to dealing with Islam is either deceiving himself or has simply refused to accept that he is faced with an uphill task.

Consequently when it comes to the issue of DECEPTION by Islam what the world needs to understand is that what drives it is not the individual integrity of the Moslem but the fact that it is a FUNDAMENTAL teaching of the religion. To the ‘faithful’ Moslem only what Mohamed presented through the quran and what he provided through Islam’s other books matters.

According to these books deception – Al taqiya – is permitted and even mandatory. For example, in Hadith (Bukhari) 5:59.369, Moslems can lie and pretend in some situations:
"Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."

Even among differing Muslim sects this Islamic doctrine of deception has become a lifestyle for those who feel that their differing positions on certain issues in Islam has become a danger to their lives. They can therefore pretend to go along with the other Muslim group as long as their safety is ensured by so doing. Q. 16: 106 taken as permitting such deception is used by such groups to justify their stance.

With respect to non-Moslems see here the endorsing of deception against them:
“Let believers (Moslems) not take for friends and allies infidels (non-Moslems) instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with Allah – unless you guard yourselves against them, taking precautions.” Q. 3:28
A respected Islamic scholar Ibn Kathir (1301-1373) in explaining the above verse said: “Whoever at any time or place fears their (infidels’) evil, may protect himself through outward show.” He then went on to quote one of Mohamed’s companions who said: “Let us smile to the face of some people while our hearts curse them.”

Notable Islamic scholars say Al Taqiya is acceptable and extends to Moslems behaving like ‘infidels’. Moslems are permitted – in pretence – to bow down and worship idols and even the Christian cross. Anything can be done as long as it will eventually put them in a position to ultimately overcome the ‘infidels’. In fact against the non-moslem, practicing deception on them is regarded as appropriate.

Mohamed, who Moslems believe is an example to be followed, used Al Taqiya to gain advantage in many instances during his life.
Allah is even regarded as the “best deceiver” in the quran – Q. 3:54, 8:30 & 10: 21. This explains why in the quran you find contradictory verses. There are those verses that will say one thing and then another that state the complete opposite. For example, you find a verse like Q. 2:256 that says there is no compulsion in religion that appear to portray Islam as being accommodative of other religions, and then you find in the same quran verses that command Moslems to fight all non-Moslems until they either convert to Islam or be subject to Islamic regulations like Q. 9:5, 9:29. Even though Moslems attempt to explain these contradictions by saying that some portions were later abrogated (i.e. that later revelations to Mohamed abolished or rescinded the earlier ones) the fact the quran which is said to be a book that exists in heaven cannot give a single position by Allah on several issues leaves the book open to question as to whether an all-knowing Allah could have come up with all these inconsistencies.

Today, Islam still pursues the same agenda of deceit – where Moslems find themselves in a disadvantaged position they offer the ‘peaceful’ verses and pretend to live by them. But when they have the upper hand they go on the offensive with the aggressive verses claiming and pointing for all to see that they are following the quran!
Q.8:39 - “And fight them until there is no fitnah and the religion, all of it, is for Allah.” – seeks for the universal domination of Islam and as long as this has not happened Al Taqiya – Islamic deception – will continue. Anyone who thinks otherwise must show whether Islam has expunged the doctrine from its quran. Until then no agreement, negotiation, peace offers or cooperation that is genuine can truly be made with Moslems and considered secure. The Islamic Deception – Al Taqiya – allows the Moslem to stand only on the position that is profitable to Islam, NOT on any mutually beneficial position with others.

Mohamed is stated to have said in a Hadith “If I take an oath and later find something else better, I do what is better and break my oath” – Sahih Bukhari. Now, if the ‘exemplary’ prophet says he can go back on on a promise he makes then what makes anyone think that his followers, who seek to emulate him, will consider it a wrong or even a sin when they do so. No wonder Islamic countries engage in ‘dialogue’ with other religions and may even sponsor inter-faith programmes when at the same time they refuse any other religion from finding expression in their (Islamic) countries. Why many who engage in these engagements have never seem to see through such deceit is startling.

Islam permits the Moslem to lie, feign loyalty, offer fake peace treaty, give appearance of toleration, and generally cover up all in a bid to deceive the non-Moslem and gain advantage over him. Because Islam aims for world domination, deception (justified by its holy books) will continued to be used by it to justify its push for that end. As long as the Moslem sees DECEPTION as ‘divinely approved’ the problem of Al-Taqiya will be a long way from being solved.

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Woe unto Islam.
Indeed, Satan is cunning and wicked.
No wonder APC was founded on LIES..... with no conscience...

1 Like

Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by plainbibletruth: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Emulating their ‘hero’
It is observable to the keen viewer that Islamic leaders say one thing to non-moslem people and then a completely different thing to their own people. Why do they do this? Because they do not think anything about truthfulness just like Mohamed never did.

Mohamed used deception to trick his enemies into letting down their guard and opening themselves to massacre by pretending to seek peace. [Is this tactic familiar today?] Mohamed used deception when he contracted a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that gave him access to their city while unknown to them he secretly prepared his own forces to overrun them. The unsuspecting residents were conquered easily when he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted Mohamed’s word were executed.

Today’s apologists who will make us believe that Mohamed only attacked or killed those who were out rightly against him or directly attacked him are simply pursuing the same agenda their ‘hero’ employed. They want to deceive everyone else into believing the opposite of what actually happened.

Where there is no integrity there most likely will be NO feeling of guilt. When the Moslem therefore engages in Taqiya and feels he is doing exactly what Allah wants him to do to advance Islam, that end (doing what will advance the cause of Allah) is assumed by him to justify the means - deceit.
Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by analice107: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
This is seen in the way Isis act. They don't seem to have conscience at all.
Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by OtemAtum: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Two evil religion arguing kikiki cheesy
The christians yaff forgotten how Yahweh sent lying spirits into the mouths of all his prophets
grin cheesy
Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by plainbibletruth: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Emulating their ‘hero’

It is observable to the keen viewer that Islamic leaders say one thing to non-Moslem people and then a completely different thing to their own people. Why do they do this? Because they do not think anything about truthfulness just like Mohamed never did.

Mohamed used deception to trick his enemies into letting down their guard and opening themselves to massacre by pretending to seek peace. Mohamed used deception when he contracted a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that gave him access to their city while unknown to them he secretly prepared his own forces to overrun them. The unsuspecting residents were conquered easily when he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted Mohamed’s word were executed.

Today’s apologists who will make us believe that Mohamed only attacked or killed those who were out rightly against him or directly attacked him are simply pursuing the same agenda their ‘hero’ employed. They want to deceive everyone else into believing the opposite of what actually happened.

Where there is no integrity there most likely will be NO feeling of guilt. When the Moslem therefore engages in Taqiya and feels he is doing exactly what Allah wants him to do to advance Islam, that end (doing what will advance the cause of Allah) is assumed by him to justify the means - deceit.
Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by plainbibletruth: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Islamic Taqiya on Nairaland

Deception is not far fetched on Nairaland.
A case in point is below:
ilynem:

So if all these people think Killing apostates is the right thing, there are only two options.
1. It is actually correct according to Islam which means there something wrong with your religion.
2. You have some really terrible teachers giving these people the wrong ideas about your faith.

The response by a Moslem was this:
aminusanti:
Quick Noble Verses that refute the terrorism LIE in Islam:

“Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)“

“If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)“

“And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)“

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)“

I can spend my entire life showing you verses such as these that are littered throughout the Quran which throw the lie of terrorism out of the window.

It is very clear what some of those verses of the quran are saying.
Yet he wants us to believe that no portion of the quran motivates these terrorists!

HE QUOTED Q. 5: 28 which as a stand alone APPEAR to say that the Moslem will not retaliate.
Right?

No! Not when the preceding verses or even the entire chapter is read. When the entire chapter is read we see it in CONTEXT and context is something our Moslem apologists like to drum into others all the time.
In verse 27 it talks about the story of Adam's two sons - apparently referring to Cain and Abel.
The verse 27 says:
And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah ], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].
It is obviously in response to the antagonist that the other brother said verse 28:
If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah , Lord of the worlds.
And verse 29:
Indeed I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers."
To confirm this verse 30 now states:
And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.

This is what eventually led to another portion Moslems put forward to claim a religion of peace - verse 32:
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
A verse Moslems twist by picking from the MIDDLE to claim that Allah says Moslems should not kill when the portion clearly states that -
We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.

Why would someone who is claiming Islam is a religion of peace be using DECEPTION to try to convince others of his position?
The answer can partly be found in what ilynem said:

So if all these people think Killing apostates is the right thing, there are only two options.
1. It is actually correct according to Islam which means there something wrong with your religion.
2. You have some really terrible teachers giving these people the wrong ideas about your faith.
Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by aminusanti(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
plainbibletruth:
Islamic Taqiya on Nairaland

Deception is not far fetched on Nairaland.
A case in point is below:

The response by a Moslem was this:

It is very clear what some of those verses of the quran are saying.
Yet he wants us to believe that no portion of the quran motivates these terrorists!

HE QUOTED Q. 5: 28 which as a stand alone APPEAR to say that the Moslem will not retaliate.
Right?

No! Not when the preceding verses or even the entire chapter is read. When the entire chapter is read we see it in CONTEXT and context is something our Moslem apologists like to drum into others all the time.
In verse 27 it talks about the story of Adam's two sons - apparently referring to Cain and Abel.
The verse 27 says:
And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah ], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].
It is obviously in response to the antagonist that the other brother said verse 28:
If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah , Lord of the worlds.
And verse 29:
Indeed I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers."
To confirm this verse 30 now states:
And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.

This is what eventually led to another portion Moslems put forward to claim a religion of peace - verse 32:
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
A verse Moslems twist by picking from the MIDDLE to claim that Allah says Moslems should not kill when the portion clearly states that -
We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.

Why would someone who is claiming Islam is a religion of peace be using DECEPTION to try to convince others of his position?
The answer can partly be found in what ilynem said:

ok next

1 Like

Re: A Christian Look At Islam’s Doctrine Of Deception – Al Taqiya by plainbibletruth: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
The Taqiya of Al-Hajjaj
(From THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD In the section dealing with The Affairs of AL-HAJJAJ B. ‘ILAT AL-SULAMI)

After the conquest of Khaybar, one of Mohamed’s companions by name Al-Hajjaj wanted to go back to Mecca to collect the money he had with his wife and those he had given merchants. He asked Mohamed for permission and was granted. He then told Mohamed:
I must tell lies, O apostle” – ie. When he gets to Mecca.

Mohamed then told him:
Tell them

So when the man got to Mecca and the Meccans wanted to know how Mohamed fared in Khaybar he hid his identity as a Moslem and when they confronted him with this:
“Tell us, O Abu Muhammad, for we have heard that the high-wayman [NOTICE what they knew Mohamed as – HIGH-WAYMAN] has gone to Khaybar which is a town of the Jews and the garden of the Hijaz.

He then went on to LIE about Mohamed, saying:
He has suffered a defeat such as you have never heard of and his companions have been slaughtered; you have never heard of the like, and Muhammad has been captured

He went on to tell more lies until he had collected all his money and then just before he left Mecca he confided in someone the truth about the Khaybar raid and asked the man not to tell the rest of the people until 3 days after he was gone.

Al-Taqiya was a norm even with Mohamed. Those who are commanded to follow him as an example can do no ‘less’.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Bombshell: Says Prophets Can Overrule God (VIDEO) / Does Listening To Secular Music Mean You Are Not Born Again? / Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.