Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady (776 Views)

M A Cool Guy Looking 4 A Cute Serious Intelligent And Morally Conscious Girl / Tall, Fair, Handsome, Intelligent And Gainfully Emloyed / I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2007
Enough controversy on this issue already but I'm a handsome young man from Nigeria/Oyo State. I live in Lagos. I'm believing God for a good job but they ssaid i shldnt wait till i get the job before i start searching or i might marry the wrong person. Are you single, beautiful, intelligent, romantic, etc and young at heart?
Please you can mail me demsyshawn@yahoo.com and i'll be glad to be a real man in your world. i would respect any girl that mails me though i'm choosy. I love God too.
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Free(f): 2:23am On Feb 01, 2007
good luck grin
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by coolad(m): 2:46am On Feb 01, 2007
O boy,out of all d gals wey dey naiga,u no c the 1 wey dey strong,intelligent,carin or wise. Abeg, talk true u no fine. Plsssss,
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by ruescho(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2007
AdeCisco:

i start searching or i might marry the wrong person. Are you single, beautiful, intelligent, romantic, etc and young at heart?.

Looking for a fish that can talk french while riding a moto would be much easier :-)
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Free(f): 2:48am On Feb 02, 2007
@ reush

dat is sooo wrong grin
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Damest09(f): 2:54am On Feb 02, 2007
@AdeCisco

Do you posses the qualities yourself?. You will attract the lady that match Ur personality and character.
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Macgreat(m): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2007
Why dont you organise a beauty contest,am sure you are going to find your right match through that,but your reward must be attracting if not,i guess you won't find any.Take my advice and you will be surprised,you might meet a virgine marry in the proccess cheesy which i think is good wink

Good luck happy finding
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2007
Thanks.
I already got one from the lot that mailed in. You all are so quick to judge. Result is all that matters. I've been building myself that's why i know what to do and when to make the move. Phew.
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by iice(f): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2007
Case closed. . .
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Radiant(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2007
AdeCisco:

[b]Thanks.
I already got one from the lot that mailed in.

You lie pass Devil!
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by ghengis(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2007
u need a strong, caring, intelligent and wise lady? i think you also need a shrink!!!
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by Free(f): 4:37am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by LondonCool(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2007
Join the singles fellowship of your local Church, I'm sure there would be lots of single and seriously still searching Sisters (SSSSS) that may fit your criteria there. Do you mind if she meets your criteria but is not too Good looking ? Do you have the same qualities too that you are looking for in the other person ?
Re: I Need A Strong, Caring, Intelligent And Wise Lady by ikamefa(f): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2007
ruescho:

Looking for a fish that can talk french while riding a moto would be much easier :-)

hehehehe!  grin grin grin grin grin

Radiant:

You lie pass Devil!

grin "
LondonCool:

Join the singles fellowship of your local Church, I'm sure there would be lots of single and seriously still searching Sisters (SSSSS) that may fit your criteria there. Do you mind if she meets your criteria but is not too Good looking ? Do you have the same qualities too that you are looking for in the other person ?

to much grammar !  grin he don get im choice!  grin @ topic fire on! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Gal (partii) / Does Love Exist / Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.