Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting (581 Views)

23 Proven Best Wordpress Themes (free & Paid) To Use For Different Types Of Webs / Premium Wordpress Plugin And Themes Free / Get Wordpress Premium Themes Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting by HUB8Nigeria: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hub8 Nigeria is offering registered members free access to premium WordPress themes to build their dream website for their brands.

With our drag and drop easy to use Visual website builder you can customise any theme of your choice and add all the various functionalities on your site such as Social Media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and so on.

All done without you having to write a single line of code.

Easy registration with either your Gmail account or Facebook gets you started easily.
Register now and enjoy our premium WordPress theme plus FREE Hosting.
Visit [url]ng.hub8.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting by Bishop(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
i am having challenges after registering on your website.

i have only my cpanel details but I could not complete saving my registration details.

the url of the website i registered on your site is www.tournigeria.com. ng, will thos details be enough to get my log in detail and password, i can get along with the password if you give me the user name.

Thanks
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting by Emmysky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
if you love your money, Don't buy a domain from these guys.
They tricked me into buying a .com domain from them and i couldn't change nameservers. I tried cancelling the domain so i can register it elsewhere but i couldn't as it is not possible unless i wait for 1 whole year for the domain to expire.
But their free hosting is manageable tho.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting by HUB8Nigeria: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Emmysky:
if you love your money, Don't buy a domain from these guys.
They tricked me into buying a .com domain from them and i couldn't change nameservers. I tried cancelling the domain so i can register it elsewhere but i couldn't as it is not possible unless i wait for 1 whole year for the domain to expire.
But their free hosting is manageable tho.

I am sorry sir. Please whatever complaint you have, Let me know. We are here to help you, we are not fraudsters.

The nameserver can be changed. Get back to me so I can assist you. Also reach out to us support@hub8.com and we will attend to you.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting by HUB8Nigeria: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Bishop:
i am having challenges after registering on your website.

i have only my cpanel details but I could not complete saving my registration details.

the url of the website i registered on your site is www.tournigeria.com. ng, will thos details be enough to get my log in detail and password, i can get along with the password if you give me the user name.

Thanks

your registration details should be in the email address you provided. Please check either your inbox or spam. if you have any complain please let me know . Also reach out to us support@hub8.com and we will attend to you.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting by HUB8Nigeria: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Get 100% Free wordpress site with Premium themes.
[url]ng.hub8.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

.. / 9ja Adsense 4sell 25k / Newsflashngr.com Is The Best Entertainment Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.