Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Autocad Or Web Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Autocad Or Web Development (391 Views)

Here Is The Best Way To Start Your Own Digital Marketing Or Web Solution Agency / Do You Want Pursue A Career In Video Editing And Or Web Designs ? Read This / Do You Want Pursue A Career In Video Editing And Or Web Designs ? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Or Web Development by y4code(m): 1:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello nairalander,

I graduated from the department of Business Administration and willing to learn a skill which i can venture into as an entrepreneur or develop as a business.

I'm willing to take a course in Interior design and decoration in the next 2 month, I love both skill and willing to venture into it.

1.. I need your advice based on your experience on which option to go for and which is more lucrative between Autocad and Web development and what is the future of both skill in a country like Nigeria

2.. I want to know if i really do need the knowledge of Autocad design for the Interior design and decoration?

I'M REALLY CONFUSE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THESE FIELD

Thanks.
Re: Autocad Or Web Development by y4code(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Please help me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Getkonnect Is Employing / Catfish Business / Is There Any Oap On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.