Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum (377 Views)

Whatsapp Group: Single Mum & Dad, Let's Meet!!! / What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means / I Need A Companion For My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum by toffy333(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders.
Yessterday night i called my Girlfriend, as i we where talking she notice i'm somehow happy an ask what is it that is making me happy like this.
I told her it is because my mum cooked my favourite for me' she then ask where is her own just a form of play i said i kept it some where special for her but though she is to cook for my mother an not my mother to cook for her.
She just say hmmm an cut the call.
Though i did not call her back because i know the kind of person she is.
She call me early in the morning today that what i said yesterday got her angry that why will i say such a thing.

Really i don't know if what i said was wrong because as for me i did not see anything wrong in telling my Girlfriend probably my wife to be that she is the one to cook for my mother not my mother to cook for her just inform of joke and will get angry for that..

I don't know what she is thinking either it is not the right or not yet time to say that or she can't cook for her.
Please my fellow NLers did i said anything wrong or she is just over reacting? An secondly is this kind of girl who get angry at any slight mistake good for a wife? Because i am afraid as marriage is a life time engagement i don't want to fall in the wrong hand.

Please over look my blunders and help me with take away advice thanks!
Re: My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Your girl took time to notice when you were happy, even on phone, and you are here asking if she's good to wife her. Oga, go marry that girl cos some girls notice that once you caught them with another guy.

Yes, what you said was wrong, apologise to her, ASAP! She would cook for your mum and your mum for her leave them alone. Don't spoil your home before you even get one.

Girls/women are sensitive, your mum may hate her for life if/when she hears this, pls, let the case rest. After marriage, when your mum come visiting and she is pregnant, your mum will help her cook, that is if you manage them well.

She's even mature to have told you the statement hurt her.

Emm, sllleeep done come
Re: My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Every woman want to be the special one. Mummy vs Wife things....If u love her,go ahead with ur marriage plans with her,i guess she was just a lil upset u chose mom over her grin atleast she called u back in the morning. Take care
Re: My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Please over look my blunders and help me with take away advice thanks!

Request rejected! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Get Angry Because I Ask Her To Cook For My Mum by irewoleola(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
What you said is not enough to make her angry and cut the fone.

Its clear she doesnt like your mum or she is jealous of her kus you chose your mum over her.

Mothers are precious never marry a girl who doesnt like your mum.....its badluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singles Mingle, Connect With Someone Today / Seriously Searching To Settle Down / Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.