Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! (1815 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / Work Progresses On 40 Billion Orange Island, Lekki Project / OUR LEKKI PROJECT IS NOW READY FOR GRAB ! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by Dayo3(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hello Nairalander,

Concerning the Lekki Project i've been working on and packaging for all interested nairalanders, i was at the shapati site on sunday with Barrister (Lawyer). 

The property is ok and genuine but he was not pleased with the distance and also the level of development so far there.

He also tasked me to look for other better alternative closer and with a more prospect for immediate development.

I've been going from one inspection to another since yesterday looking for genuine and good property that will please barrister and also all interested nairalanders.  After discussing and reporting to barrister an Hour ago, I'm really pleased to inform you that i got a very fantastic property today at OGOGORO, here in LEKKI.(about a minute drive from mayfair garden estate).

I was at their family meeting today and was able to meet with the family owner of the said property.  I was able to presently secure just 20 PLOTS with him and they agreed to sell more if there's a positive response from us.

This property is about 11min. drive from Ajah on my stopwatch and about 2min. drive from the express (becuase its not tarred yet.)  The Entire Land is already been cleared which means you can start building immediately.

I will be there again this saturday with barrister to finalize with the family so you can start to subscribe as from next week monday,

Just to prepare your mind, because of the development so far there, the closeness and the Official Lagos State Gazette the family have they have refused to beat the price low which is also why i and lawyer will meet with them again this saturday to negotiate a favourable price,    So just be prepared for a total package of N 2 Million per plot (including cost of clearing, survey plan, deed of assignment, agency, e.t.c), it could be less but definitely not higher.

Pictures of the site will be available to you all on or before this coming saturday,   For all those who have already booked for their's with my company, we will keep you posted.  It should be ready for grab by monday next week, you can reach me on

07028191617, 07040378440  or email :   rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

M.D / C.E.O

R & D Continental Services Ltd

(If you're new to this project please visit also --- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-378821.0.html )
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by lawyer(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
Okay as usual i will be there again on Saturday to Inspect it if it is;

1. Within a reasonable distance that is within civilization and the immediacy of development

2. If the documents are top notch without any wahala ( Since you said it is a gazette, it will be heavily researched and by now you should know how i operate) No mago Mago at all

3. If i think the pricing is good enough that will benefit Nairalanders

4. If the chances of future development is there especially for land investors looking out for a profit margin tomorrow in case they purchase now and buy

5. The number of omoniles to deal with and how either irritable they are or how cordial they will be with Nairalanders

If all of these conditions are met then its something i can endorse Nairalanders to buy!

Warning Dayo: Please make sure you research and investigate these people and their lands before i come unless like the previous one, i would not hesitate to denounce it if i find any reason what so ever to do so.

Cheers

So once again Nairalanders keep your fingers crossed and lets see what good tidings this one will bring in your favour: smiley
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2010
Cool! Keep us informed cool
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by IykeD(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
Wel as usual, we keep our fingers crossed.In case everything works out fine, please do not hesitate to let us know.Thumps up to lawyer, infact lawyer for ASO ROCK 2011.
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by oderemo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Wel as usual, we keep our fingers crossed.In case everything works out fine, please do not hesitate to let us know.Thumps up to lawyer, infact lawyer for ASO ROCK 2011.

don't get carried away
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by dcollinzo: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
hey man , how far?
these plots are of what sizes in squaremeter?
and what is the net price?
07040078437, collinsbusiness@hotmail.com
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by ehl: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2010
My brother , shine your eyes well well ohhhh, i have a property in that same location and am aware of a large estate there "Peak Park" and Union bank cooperative, i strongly doubt if you ll be able to get 5 plots there from the families because they have sold everything . Beware if you dont want to be dupped.
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by smoothine: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
that would be cool .good job done
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by Dayo3(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2010
I've been at the site with the family owner and he acknowledge they sold to union bank co-operative. The boundry is indicated and the property we're negotiating on will start after theirs. Currently the entire land has been clared. I'll and barrister will be on site tomorrow for an inspection and meet with the family. We'll keep you posted. . . Thank you
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by boyt1: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2010
Nice posting, but shine your eyes and do not get carried away with sweet offers
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by Dayo3(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

I am pleased to inform you that you can now subscribe for your Plot of Land @ Ogogoro, after Mayfair Gardens Estate, Lekki.

Now you can subscribe for your Plot of Land,

Current Status:   Site is fully cleared, dry and ready for immediate development.

Title:                     Official Lagos State Gazette.

Size:                     648 sqm or 60 ft x 120 ft   or  18 m x 36 m

Price per Plot:       N 2 Million  (Total Package).

TOTAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:

* Cost of Land
* Cost of Clearing
* Legal Documentation (to be handled by Lawyer)
* Survey Plan (to be handled by Lawyer)
* Family Reciept and Signing.                 (to be handled by Lawyer)
* Agency

Please Note all legal and survey part of this transaction is being handled by Barrister (Lawyer), this is to ensure a 100% transparency of the transaction to make sure sure all documents are verified, handled and duely scrutinized by him.

WE HAVE JUST 20 PLOTS AVAILABLE FOR GRAB . . .

For further enquiries and inspection details, please call 07028191617, 07040378440  or  email:  rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for your patience on this Project.

(M.D /  C.E.O)

R & D Continental Services Ltd
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by blissieng(f): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
Lawyer, Please can you confirm this?
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by ehl: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
Another caution, did you go there with a GPS because immediately after Union Bank is out of the gazette and is acquisition, Union bank was also tricked into that part that was cleared and had to ask for a refund before the remaining portion was given to them somewhere else.
Omo onile no go return your money once you dont do your finding well oooo.
Please dont be too excited , allow due diligence and constructive arguements.
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by blissieng(f): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
GOSH! I'm completely fed up with all this land wahala! Why can't anything be straight forward in Naija?!?!!!

It's all so exasperating to say the least.

Unfortunately, land is needed and seems we can't avoid all the hassle. . . God help us!
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by Dayo3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
I appreciate all your reply but that doesn't mean we do business carelessly without conducting every necessary search and verification. I've been working closely and tirelessly with the lawyer for the past 2month on this project for nairalanders interested in lekki. All documents and land itself are being verified by lawyer. This is to ensure we use someone we're all familiar with, has experiences here in lekki, truthful, genuine and of high integrity. You can call him for any question regarding this project or call us for inspection. Thank you.
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by blissieng(f): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
Lawyer?
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by lawyer(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
ehl:

Another caution, did you go there with a GPS because immediately after Union Bank is out of the gazette and is acquisition, Union bank was also tricked into that part that was cleared and had to ask for a refund before the remaining portion was given to them somewhere else.
Omo onile no go return your money once you dont do your finding well oooo.
Please dont be too excited , allow due diligence and constructive arguements.

Thank You Ehl for your candid and constructive criticism. It is well appreciated.

If you have noticed carefully,i havent come all out to say i have finished my investigation and search of that place. I have done 80% of it and today i just recieved the official gazette of that area.

But if you know me very well and have been fortunate for you to work with me, you will know that 90% search is not 100% SEARCH in my own books. I have everything i need including pictures, plot allocations, discussions with the family members and every vital information needed to secure a safe transaction but i need to take the Alausa Surveyor there to map out that place personally to know whether it falls inside the gazette and the alloted coordinates or not.

I will never endorse anything that i havent done 100% due diligence personally. I know about the Union bank and peak estate and lands bought and i brought this issue over and over and over with the family members about the validity of the gazette and the alloted portions for sale. Despite all their assurances, i was still able to convince them that i would be coming with an Alausa surveyor to confirm personally in their prescence and its the ones that he says that are available that will be endorsed.

All in all though and keeping my fingers crossed that it is not under acquistion, it is one of the best dry lands in Lekki i have come across in a very long time and the surrounding Neighbourhood is really really good and i wont hesitate to endorse it as a mega steal once i have confirmed the last lap.

But if it turns out to be a hoax and the landa are under acquistion, then that's the end of this one till the next find!

Once again thanks for your honest and respectful criticism. You really mean well for Nairalanders! smiley

Cheers
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by lawyer(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
blissieng:

Lawyer?

Yes mummy! Any Problem? grin grin grin grin

lol! tongue
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by ehl: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
Thanks d Law!!!!!!!
To assist your findings, the Ogogoro village excision gazette was published twice, one in 2008 and was later corrected in 2009, the gazette is genuine (If purchased from the attorney generals office in Alausa), OGOGORO excision exists. Like you said, please take a GPS and a surveyor that knows how to use it to pick the coordinates of where the intend to give you. That will settle everything.
Good luck
Re: Lekki Project For All Interested Nairalanders ---> ITS NOW READY FOR GRAB!!! by lawyer(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
Thread locked. Too many complaints and suspicions about this lands and that is enough to raise a red flag for me.

Dayo will continue to search for a good land until i know it is 100% free from wahala in what ever shape or form.

Cheers

(1)

Casement Aluminum Window / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Addo Rd. Badore Ajah. 5m Asking. / 2 Bedroom Flat At Obanikoro, Lagos To Let.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.