Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + (8451 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Law Passed: All Hiv Positive People Would Be Marked Near Their Genitals / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by Vial: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Pure Coconut Oil is availble. purchse point is in Ikeja.
500ml
750ml
For Enquiries:
call: 08036878732, 07042188469
mail: vialextravirgincoconutoil@yahoo.com

The oil is way cheaper than u have all mentioned. We shud do bizness yes but not get greedy.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
just bought some 200ml from vial. its definitely cheaper. so far doesnt seem adulterated or funny
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by ghest: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by johnsonautio: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good morning everyone, I have been suffering from Hiv/Aids for over 4years now, and suddenly, i have spent all my money all to make sure i get healthy all day, but happily, last month may 12th 2013, I came in contact with a traditional doctor also known as a chief priest on a newspaper who is called Dr ukpoyan who has help much people to cure their aids disease, firstly i taught it was a joke until i contacted him ” ‘dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com ‘ ” and he said that if i am ready for this work, i told him yes, and he collected my details and told me that after he has finished consulting his oracle he will run back to me on when to go for a medical check up, i was unhealthily surprise. And truly last week Monday Dr ukpoyan called me to quickly go for a medical check up, which I did, only to find out that I was not with any HiV disease anymore, my friends and families who left me before run back to me. I now found out that God in Heaven is using this man to bless and heal us all, he is a great and powerful man, again I say to you sir, that God almighty will uplift you and your great work you did for I and other people. Pls i will sincerely advice all Hiv patient to contact this great powerful man called Dr ukpoyan for your solutions now at :dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com he will help you on your Hiv problems…..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Faforlife Harbal Products Nationwide Distributor And Earn Massively. / Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of African Oil Bean Seed You Really Need To Know / COVID-19: Noel Donjur, Governor Lalong's Chief Of Staff Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.