Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media (652 Views)

Holla If U Are In Need Of An Online Freelance Typist / Civic Education/social Studies Teacher / Vacancy For Civic Education/social Studies Teacher In A Secondary School In Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by gopius: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2017
We are looking for talented Online Freelance Content Writers for Immediate Employment in a reputable Education Social Media Company focusing on the improving education via innovative technologies. Applicants should be such that can express their level of dissatisfaction with the Education System in Nigeria and would like to proffer positive solutions to improving it.

Niche: Education – Tech trends in education, Professional & health tips for teachers and learners, Educational news & events, Ways to improve education in Nigeria, online & blended learning, etc.

Responsibilities
All successful employee will submit at 1-2 well crafted articles related to Education niche per day. Each article should be at least 800 words in the said sub-niches above.

Standard
All articles should be up-to-date, current and factual
All articles should be 100% plagiarism free

Eligibility
Bachelor Degree in any field with post-NYSC experience. An Education Degree is an added advantage.
Applicants should be vested with good communication and writing skills.
Applicants should be able to research on any topic on the niche and extract useful information.

What you Need to Know
- You would be paid N500 per article, for the first 20 articles
- You would be paid N700 per article, for the next 20 articles
- You can write as many articles as you like daily.
- You would be given topics at your request
- Your articles must be over 800 words.
- You would be given information on how to proceed after you are picked.
- You would be paid after 20 articles have been published.
- You will work from your home and submit your articles

How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and cv with the subject "Online Freelance Writer" to ghostwriters.ng@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by YesNo(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Less than half a dollar for over 800 words.

20 articles = 16,000 words. for 10,000 naira.

Jeeeeezuz!
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by gopius: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
YesNo:
Less than half a dollar for over 800 words.

20 articles = 16,000 words. for 10,000 naira.

Jeeeeezuz!
Are you interested or not Its just for the start.
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by YesNo(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2017
gopius:

Are you interested or not Its just for the start.

What you Need to Know
- You would be paid N700 per article, for the next 20 articles.

for a start?
when u have already stated how many articles a person would need to write before he/she gets to level 2. so that means a person would have done 40 articles for a start. 40 articles for 26,000 naira. it is well.

in ur eligibility, you mentioned that the candidate must be able to do research on the topics and niches. doing research requires internet, electricity, time and brain power. All for 500 or 700 naira. Please even if you don't fear man, please fear God. na wah oh. Modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2017
YesNo:

What you Need to Know
- You would be paid N700 per article, for the next 20 articles.

for a start?
when u have already stated how many articles a person would need to write before he/she gets to level 2. so that means a person would have done 40 articles for a start. 40 articles for 26,000 naira. it is well.

in ur eligibility, you mentioned that the candidate must be able to do research on the topics and niches. doing research requires internet, electricity, time and brain power. All for 500 or 700 naira. Please even if you don't fear man, please fear God. na wah oh. Modern day slavery.

lol... that is why I stopped writing for them.

500 is not even up to my lunch everyday... na him I wan give myself headache!!
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by gopius: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
So how much do you think is ideal for a new site?
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by YesNo(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Standard

You even require standard. Na wah oh.
So u want people to spend their time and money and talent to produce standard and authentic 800 word material for you in 20 places.

I wouldn't do a 250 page copy and paste work for 2,000 naira. Do you know the price of laptop battery (not even laptop) in the market?

Or... is this some kind of joke?

3 Likes

Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by gopius: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2017
YesNo:
Standard

You even require standard. Na wah oh.
So u want people to spend their time and money and talent to produce standard and authentic 800 word material for you in 20 places.

I wouldn't do a 250 page copy and paste work for 2,000 naira. Do you know the price of laptop battery (not even laptop) in the market?

Or... is this some kind of joke?
My dear, i will advice you to change your country at once.
If you were to be an employer, can you pay someone 2000naira for a copy and paste article
The recession affects everyone, not just job searchers/employees
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by gopius: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Just suggest an ideal amount you would have love to pay any interested applicant for this post
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by YesNo(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2017
gopius:

My dear, i will advice you to change your country at once.
If you were to be an employer, can you pay someone 2000naira for a copy and paste article
The recession affects everyone, not just job searchers/employees

Look at who is advising me to change my country. You even have the guts to be rude.

You want a graduate with post NYSC experience to spend time and money and do plenty thinking and typing of 16,000 (800x20) words for 10,000 naira. And you are looking out for originality and standard.

Please take this slavery advert to ANOTHER COUNTRY.

5 Likes

Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by YesNo(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... that is why I stopped writing for them.

500 is not even up to my lunch everyday... na him I wan give myself headache!!

There is Gordu
Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by pweetiedee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Poster...u better do the writing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Online Freelance Writers For Immediate Employment In An Education Social Media by Neduzze5(m): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Gopius, I can see you have good intentions. However, it is necessary to know what goes in every industry.

In the writing industry, the least ( I mean like the leastest- that's if there's a word like that) you should pay a writer is 1 (one) naira per word. Now, this is for a copy and paste rewritten work from new writers.

Better and upcoming writers should get at least 1.5 naira per word as the least. Thus for an 800 word article, you should pay no less than 1,200 naira per word.

Now for expert article writers who are professionals in the field (I've been writing for four years and for foreign clients as well so I deem it fit to automatically fall under this category) should get at least 2 naira per word. Do your calculations.

However, I understand the risks and uncertainties involved in starting a new business as you should endeavor to keep costs at the barest possible minimum. But great content deserves great pay as well.

I could write for you at the cost of 1.5 naira per word. Interested? My contacts are on my signature.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

2 Graduate Position Opened At Mediavision Limited / Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment 2017 - 3 Positions Available / Apply For The Post Of A Forum Moderator Here. - Sunchat Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.