Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him (73533 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Fkhalifa(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Our prayer ls that Allah forgives his shortcomings (ameen).
From the comments we understand their plight, let them continue to say...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Disneylady(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
ivolt:

Thank you
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by walexyll(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:
Cheick Tiote is 30 years old not 28

Olodo...You did not see that was a quote from 2014?
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by livinbygrace: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
delishpot:
Shebi dem talk say marrying more than one wife curbs lack of self control. Dem go use religion destroy the morale of their kids in the name of religion allows me marry many wives. Yet they keep hoards of girlfriends everywhere they go.(Hypocrites memorizing religious verses only where it suites thrm) They are quick to correct others but their inner lives are full of rotten skeletons
Only an idiot would say there is no competition and envy in a polygamous home. They may pretend to be nice and civil with each other but they deff would not want the other wifes kids to progress more than their own. Only a lucky few get genuine love and concern for the other wife's kids.

You are right,i am a living witness and i can never advise anybody to go into polygamy.You can play away match but having many wives is a No for me.

2 Likes

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by duduade: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
chimebube:
It has been gathered that before he slumped and died while training with his team mates in China, Ivorain Footballer Cheick Tiote’s wives and mistresses were fighting over him.

According to a viral report, the trouble in Tiote’s home was ignited when the footballer who is married in the UK to a woman named Madah with two children, traveled to his native Cote’Ivoire and married another wife named Doukrou Laeticia. He also had a child with a mistress named Nkosiphile Mpofu.

An according to sources, these three women plus some more have been battling over Cheick Tiote.

Here’s the 2014 report culled from Daily Mail;

“A married Premier League footballer who already has three children by his wife and mistress has just taken a second bride in his native Cote’Ivoire. (pictured with second wife, Doukrou Laeticia )

Cheick Tiote, 28, who earns £45,000 a week playing for Newcastle United, reportedly wed Laeticia Doukrou in a traditional ceremony earlier this month, saying taking another wife was ‘nothing unusual’ given he is a Muslim.
But news of the second wedding came as a surprise to his first wife, Madah, 25, who is said to have only found out about it on Facebook. Madah, who lives with Tiote and their two children in a £1.5m house in a village outside Newcastle, reportedly fainted with shock when she saw the photographs of her husband marrying another woman.
Meanwhile the midfielder also has a one-year-old child with mistress, 33-year-old Zimbabwean Nkosiphile Mpofu, known as Nikki. (pictured above)

His agent today confirmed reports he had got married for a second time.
Jean Musampa said: ‘I can say that he did get married and that it is his second marriage. This is nothing unusual. He is a Muslim.’
The footballer, who can have four wives under Islamic law, is also said to have insisted to friends that having several partners is commonplace in his native Ivory Coast.

A source told The Sun: ‘He doesn’t see a problem with having two wives. It’s perfectly acceptable in his culture. He doesn’t see he has done anything wrong and doesn’t know what the fuss is all about.’
But his first wife, Madah, is said to have felt rather differently.

According to Ivorian news website iMatin, Madah wasn’t aware of her husband taking a second wife, and found out about it through social media.
They reported that she fainted when she saw the photos of her husband marrying another woman – whose name she did not know – on Facebook.

The first Mrs Tiote (pictured above with the footballer) is now said to have forgiven her husband, but his 33-year-old Zimbabwean mistress, Ms Mpofu, is believed to have recently ended her three-year affair with the footballer after he allegedly promised to make her his wife.
While she was said to have been ‘comfortable’ with his being married, she apparently decided to call the relationship off because he ‘used me like a mop’.

Ms Mpofu was pictured earlier this week leaving a Waitrose store in the village where Tiote lives with his family, with her son by the footballer, Rafael.

Newcastle United was not available for comment.
Tiote received interest from Lokomotiv Moscow during the summer and was thought to be keen on a move to Russia.
He remained on Tyneside after Lokomotiv failed to make an acceptable offer, but his contract is set to expire in 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/late-ivorian-defeder-chieck-tiote-wife-mistresses-fighting.html

Lalasticlala

All these bloggers sef
Can't do a proper research..
His contract is set to expire in 2016... And we in 2017 o
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by egokudiowomoney: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
that means this guy is correct

2 Likes

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by wizod(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Living in Europe and other western countries couldn't change his animal mentality, now he has put his family into a confused and chaotic situation.
Useless Africans.
Useless Tiote

2 Likes

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by osusuallstars: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:
Olodo then. Can't you read the context under which 28years was quoted.
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by chibboy: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
TIOTE WAS NOT KILLED BY ANY JAZZ OR WOMAN... HE OVER WORKS HIMSELF ON THE FIELD.. THIS THING WE CALL SPORTS HAS LIMITS.. THIS BODY WE HAVE HAS LIMITS. THIS HEART WE HAVE HAS LIMITS.. PLS .. DONT OVER STRETCH IT... TIOTE IS A CENTRAL BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER LIKE MARK VIVIEN FOE.. HE DIED OF HEART FAILURE... NEWCASTLE KILLED HIM .. OVERUSAGE. NGOLOKANTE SHOULD BEWARE LEST CHELSEA SUCK HIS BLOOD...ALSO WILFRED NDIDI... I HAVE SAID MY OWN OO.. OVER HUSTLING .. NA WHO GO CHOP AM?
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by procky(f): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXr0ENl7jw&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by enomakos(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
abeg make una let the dude rest
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by simytech: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hamed musa u dey see am

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Psalmpy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
Really? even while dead? cool
Have you forgotten he's got bank accounts Money doesn't die nah He must have left some money and resources behind nah He didn't die with them, I'm very sure of that
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Psalmpy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
wizod:
Living in Europe and other western countries couldn't change his animal mentality, now he has put his family into a confused and chaotic situation.
Useless Africans.
Useless Tiote
Whose mentality?
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by salam1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
delishpot:
Shebi dem talk say marrying more than one wife curbs lack of self control. Dem go use religion destroy the morale of their kids in the name of "religion allows me marry many wives". Upon all the wives they marry, they still keep hoards of girlfriends everywhere they go.(Hypocrites memorizing religious verses only where it suites them) They are quick to correct others but their inner lives are full of rotten skeletons
Only an idiot would say there is no competition and envy in a polygamous home. They may pretend to be nice and civil with each other but they deff would not want the other wife's kids to progress more than their own. Only a lucky few get genuine love and concern for the other wife's kids.
dose having 1 wife stop u from having many mistresses? Stop saying wat u don't know about other people religion after all I v seen million people from your faith who has many concubine and mistresses. For ur information its not about religion its about ur mindset and as soon as u get DAT intobur head the better for u

2 Likes

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
I find not funny too when retardds argue that polygamy is okay because it stops the men form cheating.

Demented style of reasoning
delishpot:
Shebi dem talk say marrying more than one wife curbs lack of self control. Dem go use religion destroy the morale of their kids in the name of "religion allows me marry many wives". Upon all the wives they marry, they still keep hoards of girlfriends everywhere they go.(Hypocrites memorizing religious verses only where it suites them) They are quick to correct others but their inner lives are full of rotten skeletons
Only an idiot would say there is no competition and envy in a polygamous home. They may pretend to be nice and civil with each other but they deff would not want the other wife's kids to progress more than their own. Only a lucky few get genuine love and concern for the other wife's kids.

4 Likes

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by LordOfNaira: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
He was earning more than 18 million naira per week.

I swear, when I come to this world again, I must play football. But next year for sure, I must be on the BBN.
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
eyah, he died in active service, I hope his club will compensate his family.
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by wizod(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
Whose mentality?
read wit understanding ok
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
delishpot:

In this era where ya pu55135 are wide like river naija, men need to find good pus5135 outside their matrimonial homes IF the wife came with a used pu551.
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
femi4:
shocked
what?did he wroted it?
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Tecno66: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:
you didnt read the report? It says according to a report in 2014, meaning they were refering to a report about 3 years ago.
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by Alfranco(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:
Pls confirm the year the age was referenced. It isn't 2017....
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by IamPatriotic(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
delishpot:

You would have made a very robust and educative point if not for your insolent and hate.
Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by delishpot: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2017
salam1:
dose having 1 wife stop u from having many mistresses? Stop saying wat u don't know about other people religion after all I v seen million people from your faith who has many concubine and mistresses. For ur information its not about religion its about ur mindset and as soon as u get DAT intobur head the better for u

Who is talking bout one religion? I have seen some arguing that even tge christian God supports polygamy too. My point was, it takes self control wether you marry one or ten. People should realise that the pribciple of marrying many women doesnt automatically stop the flesh from going astray. We hear about how women should control themselves yet men feel like the law doesnt apply to then too. Hence we see them living in immorality while pretending that they know God. All I know is that he lived in immorality(sleeping with women he wasnt married to)
The best is for a man with a good wife to stick with her and raise his kids in a happy loving home. Self control is the answer not marrying many wives.

2 Likes

Re: Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him by ngolokante(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
chibboy:
TIOTE WAS NOT KILLED BY ANY JAZZ OR WOMAN... HE OVER WORKS HIMSELF ON THE FIELD.. THIS THING WE CALL SPORTS HAS LIMITS.. THIS BODY WE HAVE HAS LIMITS. THIS HEART WE HAVE HAS LIMITS.. PLS .. DONT OVER STRETCH IT... TIOTE IS A CENTRAL BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER LIKE MARK VIVIEN FOE.. HE DIED OF HEART FAILURE... NEWCASTLE KILLED HIM .. OVERUSAGE. NGOLOKANTE SHOULD BEWARE LEST CHELSEA SUCK HIS BLOOD...ALSO WILFRED NDIDI... I HAVE SAID MY OWN OO.. OVER HUSTLING .. NA WHO GO CHOP AM?

Bros... I dey gidi gba.... Anyways you are very correct. At times I wonder if the business interests the clubs have to protect will even allow them tell a player with a serious defect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.