Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? (874 Views)

When Will FUTA 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission Application Form Be Out? / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here / What Courses Do You Think Should Be Added To Our Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by hydee123(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Are you waiting for this next Unilag Postgraduate Application Form for 2017/2018 academic session? I want you to please tell me the specific course you want to apply for so that I can get more details for you that will help you to make an informed decision about it.

We are expecting the form to be fully out on sale between now and the third week of June 2017. As soon as the form is on sale, detailed guide will be posted here on what to do to get registered successfully without any hassles whether you are in Lagos or not or even out of the country.

This is very Important: Get yourself prepared for the entrance exam even as you wait for the application form to be on sale. Get the entrance examination past questions and answers via id.ba50@gmail.com or drop your mobile number. Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance examination Past Questions & Answers. The materials will give you an insight on what to expect during the exams.

Please specify whether It’s a Masters Or Postgraduate Diploma Course.

Thank you

Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by ndat(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
can graduate of Physical And Health education apply for MSC public health... thanks.
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by Loboski: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Msc Operations Research
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by SarahHenrick: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2017
can graduate of Physical And Health education apply for MSC public health... thanks. buy assignment service
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by hydee123(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2017
To apply for Public health

Option A: General Public Health Option and Health Management Option

i. The programme is open to candidates who possess a Bachelor's honours degree from the University of Lagos or any other recognized University in any of the fields of biological, social and natural sciences such as medicine, nursing, pharmacy, psychology, sociology, engineering, biochemistry, physiology and other basic medical and health sciences.

ii. Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps programme (or obtained exemption from doing so)

iii. Candidates must have a minimum of three years' work experience in a relevant field. Candidates will be required to go through a selection process

Option B: Epidemiology Option and Medical Statistics Option

i. The programme is open to candidates who possess a first degree from the University of Lagos or any other recognized University in any of the fields of biological, social and natural sciences such as medicine, nursing, pharmacy, sociology, engineering, biology, chemistry, mathematics and statistics.

ii. Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps programme (or obtained exemption from doing so)

iii. Candidates must have a minimum of three years' work experience in a relevant field. Candidates will be required to go through a selection process..
If i have more info about it, i will let u know...
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by kingofabia: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2017
i cant find any professional masters program on the drop down..i am looking for masters in public and international affairs
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by hydee123(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Master of Public and International Affairs (MPIA) Part-Time:- The four-semesters MPIA (Part-Time) programme is open to applicants who already possess a Bachelors honours degree (minimum of Third Class) in any discipline of this University or other approved Universities. All candidates will be required to go through a selection process in both written essay and computer based test...

maybe its from your end.
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by endtime1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
what about MSC physics
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by hydee123(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
For M.Sc. programme in Physics, a candidate must:

a. Possess a Bachelor's honours degree (B.Sc.) in Physics, or its equivalent, from a recognized University.

b. Satisfy other conditions as stipulated in the General Regulations of the School of Postgraduate Studies.
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by Spinel10(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2017
whatsapp link for unilag mba 2017/2018.join tru d link or msg me on whatsapp:07068959474 i ll add u up https:///G4PHLLDyLYL4pnnBdFrcAY

Mba past questions nd answers available 4 free
Re: Which Of The 2017/2018 Postgraduate Courses Do You Want To Apply For? by andaxon: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Please, to what address do I send my transcript?

(1) (Reply)

30 International Scholarships Offered By The World’s Top Universities / I AM Stocked:urgent Assistance In Completing My Kwasu Pre-screening Registration / Waec Result 2017 | Waec Online Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.