Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... (2650 Views)

My Infinix Note 5 Review After One Week / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting / Help! My Infinix Hot Note Screen Just Went Blank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by Egokate: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have tried all I could but I just can't get it to work, any solution please

Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Egokate:

I even hate the feature, I turned it off on my phone
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by Egokate: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
I even hate the feature, I turned it off on my phone
I can't play motion games no more because of this...
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by udemzyudex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
I guess it is software issue..
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by donpata(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
its a software issue most likely. Just backup ur data and flash the stock ROM.
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Egokate:

Hello @Egokate Your phone's Board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by Egokate: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Egokate Your phone's Board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Any idea on how much it will cost
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by donpata(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Egokate:

I told u to just download the stock ROM, back up ur file and flash the phone using so tools. simple and short. my hot note at some point did not keep my hotspot on for 10secs. Flashing was the solution
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Egokate:

It'll cost you N16,300. @Egokate
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by Egokate: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
donpata:

I told u to just download the stock ROM, back up ur file and flash the phone using so tools. simple and short. my hot note at some point did not keep my hotspot on for 10secs. Flashing was the solution
OK thanks, that's what I will do..
Re: Help;my Infinix Hot Note Auto Rotation Is Not Working... by donpata(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

It'll cost you N16,300. @Egokate

Na wah ohh. were u not scared of mentioning this amt. 16.3k ke. I better add money buy another

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) / The Internet Will Be Shutting Down In The Next 48hours / How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Cards On The Camon 12 And Camon 12 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.