Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Seven Seals Explained - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Seals Explained (569 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Your Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Seals Explained by NoWorries7(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
===THE GOOD NEWS OR THE WORD OF GOD.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation:19:11-16
For What is more powerful than the word of GOD?
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews:4:12
Re: The Seven Seals Explained by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok
Re: The Seven Seals Explained by NoWorries7(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
2. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

>>>>O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
Matthew:23:37-38
Re: The Seven Seals Explained by NoWorries7(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
3.And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Revelation:6:5-6
JUDGEMENT:FOR THE SAINTS SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD. Using the word of God(1st seal) But first, the saints shall be judged. For judgment must first start in the house of the lord(SAINTS)That's the reason​s the saints are being judged by GOD through Satan. For sin opens doors for Satan to attack the saints. And so will sin open doors for us... For the soul that SINNETH shall die
For its is written Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Matthew:7:1-2
Weep no more, for the time has come, for the saints to judge the world.
Re: The Seven Seals Explained by NoWorries7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
4.And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Revelation:6:7-8

>>>>Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Matthew:23:31,33,35
Re: The Seven Seals Explained by NoWorries7(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Main reason I wrote this was for the third seal, for the time has come for the saint to judge the world using the word of God(1st seal)
For our own judgement will soon end... And his (SATAN)and his Angels, the heathens will soon begin...

(1) (Reply)

Jerusalem The Eternal Capital Of The Jews:the Muslim Claim To Jerusalem(photos) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 10/08/2017) Spiritual Armour / Who Can Explain The 70weeks In The Book Of Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.