Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) (35696 Views)

Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Captain6(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is super story,a very boring one. The killers should be brought to book Asap.

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
The story from the vigilante does not make sense. You kill someone because you found charm in his house. That is Bull nonsense. Nigerians and senseless killing......

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by ITEmpowerment: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

Ecommerce is no longer a luxury for today’s businesses. It’s a necessity. Without ecommerce, you’re limiting the potential for growth.

With increasing demand for online purchasing, more and more businesses are moving to e-store from brick and mortar stores. In the Nigeria, more than 30% of people are purchasing goods online from the comfort of their home and this figure is increasing constantly (any proverbial doubting Thomases can ask Konga, Jumia, Zubbah, and other well managed and marketed ecommerce websites).

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jungle justice everywhere ..the people are not happy
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Templerun95:
good for the boy cry cry cry

why did you say good for him .
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
hopkins4cassidy:

let the blesses of today began, it was a great win yesterday and thanks to God almighty for possibility even if is a fixed match. todays fixed out and ready...view pic below.
How do you sleep well at night?
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by meemeetruth(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ugbokolo home of cultist ,if ur travellin to benue nd ur still on d road by 7PM upwards d driver doesn't stop for anybody till final destination dey r high way robbers as well as cultist, I rememba a tym I was goin to vandeikya,vigilantees made a road block on gettin Der weda on bike or in a car dey had a charm dat detects charms nd its uses once ur caught dunno wot happens next
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Babtunz: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
The guy is a slowpoke! If I had the power to disappear, even Nigeria economy go feel me! embarassed
Ehhnnn Ehn,?Nah ur type EFCC dey find
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by banmee(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
sad There are 3 sides to a story,this story has only 2,waiting for the last one(the truth).Until then,i reserve my comment

It does not matter what truth. No private citizen has any right to take anyone's life unless in self defense.

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don watch this movie b4. D name na jumper.
But nigerians stupid o. So bullet with more than enough girce and speed nor enter am then na stone wan come enter. Too much gullibility. D stiry does not add up and they must be arrested for murder.
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ori yeye ni mogun taise lopo. ..
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

It does not matter what truth. No private citizen has any right to take anyone's life unless in self defense.
I perfectly agree with that,but what if he was killed in self-defence,what if he attacked them first,i could go on and on.Remember that the media can be manipulative.It could also be that the vigilantes intentionally killed him.police investigation reports should reveal the truth.Justice must be done.
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hope this isn't another case of mistaken identity like the recent Ghanaian saga. So sad!
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Veetee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tu green....The guy fit be maphite oo, just saying
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by magzey: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
this writer has pass his Essay exams or history sef, he for join script writers like Chimamanda grin grin grin

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
I immediately lost interest in the story after I read this paragraph..

" DailyPost further reports that a source said Emmanuel mysteriously disappeared from their midst after the charm was found but the vigilante group also disappeared and went after him, reappearing at the same spot as him. They shot him but the bullets would not penetrate so they resorted to stoning him until he died."

Disappear ko, miss ni.
and to think some actually believe the crap...

2 Likes

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
I perfectly agree with that,but what if he was killed in self-defence,what if he attacked them first,i could go on and on.Remember that the media can be manipulative.It could also be that the vigilantes intentionally killed him.police investigation reports should reveal the truth.Justice must be done.

Read the topic again. How does a group of people stoning someone to death be seen as self defense? Just saying it out loud makes me feel re.tarded.

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
What a country where human lives means nothing to some animals

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by procky(f): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXr0ENl7jw&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by osusuallstars: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
These Benue people sef, you are cursed. Common herdsmen you can not kill, na to get power in ordinary southerner
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by mexxmoney: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
seunlayi:
he may even be innocent and I think it is time for us to go to Ghana and learn from DENKYIRA BUASI OVER THE MURDER OF CAPTAIN MAXWELL MAHAMA - The whole village is now a ghost town and people are voluntarly disclosing what they know about the killing of the Army captain.
lastly, he act of jungle justice must be discouraged, the stories from those witnesses doesn't add up, those vigilante members need to be charged

The guy is a cultist, his nickname(tu green) gave him away. He is clearly a TuTu green beret

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

Read the topic again. How does a group of people stoning someone to death be seen as self defense? Just saying it loud makes me feel re.tarded.
I give up.I was playing devil's advocate and yes he was killed unjustly.These senseless killings must be stopped and the killers must be brought to book.Btw,i liked the way you argued your point maturedly.
#Junglejusticeisbad,it only shows how depraved one is.

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by procky(f): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXr0ENl7jw&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
I give up.I was playing devil's advocate and yes he was killed unjustly.These senseless killings must be stopped and the killers must be brought to book.Btw,i liked the way you argued your point maturedly.
#Junglejusticeisbad,it only shows how depraved one is.

We need more people to come out to speak against Jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
kai.we don tire for all those cultist,d vigilantes are real cultist hunters.
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
So they killed an innocent boy and made up stupid stories about disappearance to cover it up?
Blood thirsty mongrels

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by segematico(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nonsense, if some Benue people can do d disappearing acts, Fulani herdsmen won't be decimating ur tribes

1 Like

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by omohayek: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
I immediately lost interest in the story after I read this paragraph..

" DailyPost further reports that a source said Emmanuel mysteriously disappeared from their midst after the charm was found but the vigilante group also disappeared and went after him, reappearing at the same spot as him. They shot him but the bullets would not penetrate so they resorted to stoning him until he died."

Disappear ko, miss ni.
Well said. That such blatant nonsense should be included in the story casts doubt on the rest of it. Why should we believe anything in the tale actually happened in the real world, or even that the people mentioned actually exist? Anybody can take a random picture and attach a ridiculous piece of fantasy to it.

2 Likes

Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dude was a thief
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by princepeter566: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
tombs up for all those vigil guys who has rose up to defend their fathers land. the level those cult guys are killing n rubbing people here is alarming,
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
cococandy:
So they killed an innocent boy and made up stupid stories about disappearance to cover it up?
Blood thirsty mongrels

Don't let the media fool you. He and his gang took the life of an innocent young man(Jerry) the night before he met his waterloo. About five people lost their lives due to this incidence.
I am surprised nobody mentioned Jerry. Ugbokolo is bleeped up big time!
Re: Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
princepeter566:
tombs up for all those vigil guys who has rose up to defend their fathers land. the level those cult guys are killing n rubbing people here is alarming,

Exactly bro, and people are just saying trash cus they don't know the whole story. I have folks in Ugbokolo, Jerry wey them murder that night nko? Why didn't they say something about the poor innocent soul?
Bunch of thieves and murderers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel / Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.