Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Please I Need Constructive Critism Of This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Constructive Critism Of This Website (445 Views)

Hey Webmasters, Review My Porfolio And Leave Constructive Criticisms / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today / Please Constructive Critisize My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Constructive Critism Of This Website by Rahima: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please webmasters, visit this website :www.fossilsgs.com . Tell me what the website is lacking and how it can be improved. You may win the contract to improve site and bring up the mobile version as it is inactive presently.
Re: Please I Need Constructive Critism Of This Website by Caustics: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rahima:
Please webmasters, visit this website :www.fossilsgs.com . Tell me what the website is lacking and how it can be improved. You may win the contract to improve site and bring up the mobile version as it is inactive presently.
looks cluttered on mobile. I havent checked on desktop yet. give me the contract for a responsive site adapted for all screen sizes. no need for separate mobile site.
Re: Please I Need Constructive Critism Of This Website by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Hello Rahima , Kindly send me a mail using the email address on my Profile. Dont wanna post it here due to spam. I have prepared an indepth analysis of the website, from the design/UX, to Perfomance/Loading speed, Conversion/Seo and Lead generation Etc. Looking forward to hearing from you or text your email to my phone numb 081six78five5nine04.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Exclusive Blogging Revelation By Gaurav Kumar / USA Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale ( Click Here Now) / Pls Who Can Help Me Link My Reddit Digg Nd Pinterest Account On IFTTT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.