Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Are You Interested In Additional Cashflow? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Interested In Additional Cashflow? (361 Views)

The Cashflow Math Behind Investing / One -on - One Poultry Practical Training => Are You INTERESTED ? / Rich Dad Poor Dad Cashflow Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Additional Cashflow? by Obanla100(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Have you ever wished you were in the right place at the right time like those people who bought Apple or ExxonMobil or Microsoft stocks when they first went public?

What is your greatest concern about where your future is headed?

Can you see yourself doing what you are currently doing for the rest of your life?

I'm in partnership with the next Billion Dollar Brand, an American company that's expanding worldwide, and I'm looking for some sharp people that might be interested in some additional cashflow, and are ready to change their financial fortune for life. Do you know anyone who might fit that description?

Just one decision could change your life forever!

Join this WhatsApp group in my signature for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Tbc Needed / With Cryto Currency Investment Smiling To The Bank Is Guaranteed / Buy/sell Bitcoin And Perfect Money..www.coinanytime.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.