Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) (78957 Views)

Tragedy In Onitsha As Tanker Explodes - Photos / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / BREAKING: Tragedy As Another Fuel Tanker Explodes [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Prudent200:
my sister sorry.but how generator take exploded what really happen
I caused it by been careless. The exhaust was still hot when i added fuel to the gen, some poured on the exhaust and pooooooo!!!!! Was all I heard next
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Toks2008:

I be student?
No jhor.. I only asked if the common ones that have burner at the top are risky to use in the kitchen cheesy

Cos your earlier comment scared me a bit cheesy
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kizyte:
This is strange! Death by gas cooker explosion? RIP to the dead but if na so cooking gas dey take explode, all of us for don die finish. I suspect there is more to her death.
Don't tell me you are suspecting the husband?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sydneoik(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Eyah... Rest in perfect peace madam sadEyah... Rest in perfect peace madam
nice pix, beautiful
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
No jhor.. I only asked if the common ones that have burner at the top are risky to use in the kitchen cheesy

Cos your earlier comment scared me a bit cheesy

Just put the cylinder outside the kitchen using about 5 yards gas pipes.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Respect to the dead? That makes no sense

Do not pity the dead, pity the living, especially those who live without love smiley

Albus Dumbledore

1 Like

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm a very huge fan cool

I was waiting for someone to point that out

Wow...can't tell you how excited that quote got me. I consider myself a literary fanatic and most specifically a J.k Rowling extremist (if that makes any sense). All the same, it's nice to make your acquaintance. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore bawo? Dumbledore na fictional character na. I like to credit the words to the author, but you're very correct.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by kenechi072: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Eya! The guy would be like "freedom at last!!!!" Na lie? grin

U are such a useless fool.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Terrible! May her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Temptee101:
Don't tell me you are suspecting the husband?
Gbam! Occult men everywhere!
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Is that what really happened to her?
I watch Discovery ID o?
And it's common knowledge that any corpse with burn marks should have an autopsy carried out on it because anybody can kill and burn a victim to make it look like a kitchen accident.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Billionaire wife. What's she doing in the kitchen?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 3:28am On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
Chai! why not the wicked man (Bob Izua) himself, that man can kill for rituals shocked

Your comment makes you a wicked one
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2017
teelaw4life:

Albus Dumbledore bawo? Dumbledore na fictional character na. I like to credit the words to the author, but you're very correct.

nope credit goes to dumbledore n not rowlings.....the statement is attached to the sayer and not the writer.......
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2017
sonnie10:

Not really. They use gas also but the gas is connected underground from the company just like water, from the water company (Board).

No gas cylinders. All you see are the valves, pipes, meter.

That does mean if there is leak, and open flame there won't be fire. The difference is that no cylinders would explode. Secondly you can shut it off from the mains faraway from the fire area.

Leakage is not impossible even with this system. In countries where it's used houses still explode from gas pipe leaks.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2017
realestniggah:
in advance countries they use electric cookers to cook..Bleep nigeria

In bonny island, Rivers State they use electric cooker too. Constant power is the word.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Rip, that's why we need to be very careful when handling the gas cylinder.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by omogin(f): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Rituals, seriously that woman head Don bozzo for the matter
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2017
paradigmshift:

big lie. there was nothing like tyranny in the era of lucky, he was ranting then but not as common n opened when oshiomole d thief came in.. tony kabaka is a cultist we all know dt but oshiomole legalized cultism n tyranny when e came in, all the cultist in benin were paid well and they beat anyone who go against his words. Bob izua is a business man which switch party just to Save his business n also make money dt all.
hehehe,there was nothing like tyranny in the era of lucky you say?, well I won't argue further, I do not have affiliation with any of the parties, but by your comments i can perceive you do, so its pointless,bye
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2017
realestniggah:
in advance countries they use electric cookers to cook..Bleep nigeria
bloody liar
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2017
dapyd1:
The rate of gas explosions is seriously on the rise.

I used to think, the people involved were careless but a very careful, meticulous family friend and her husband are in intensive care now because of this.

I hope our LPG isn't contaminated. Let this not turn to another ebola o.

RIP to the dead.

Abeg, how does it happen? I'm using cooking gas o
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
diva90:
Same thing killed one of my aunts. Very deadly. May she RIP

How did it happen?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2017
sandiyke:
This same explosion killed my friend and her child. God help your children.

RIP to the dead.

Abeg how did it happen?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2017
cheesy kiss
teelaw4life:

Wow...can't tell you how excited that quote got me. I consider myself a literary fanatic and most specifically a J.k Rowling extremist (if that makes any sense). All the same, it's nice to make your acquaintance. grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2017
OsuGanja:

If you lose your husband i hope you say the same thing
Read your comment again aand you will see how hollow and senseless it sounds
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2017
smiley
mykelmeezy:

Albus Dumbledore
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

Read your comment again aand you will see how hollow and senseless it sounds

Why you no tell the babe??Not me
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Bottles rarely explode. Most accidents are as a result of gas fittings eg hose etc.

You hardly hear about bottle explosion

Now, this is comforting
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

Sorry man.

You should also ask him how.....for future prevention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.