Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Topics That Make Frontpage These Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Topics That Make Frontpage These Days (367 Views)

Best Nairaland Topics That Never Made Frontpage / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Summary Of Topics That Made Nairaland Front Page For June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topics That Make Frontpage These Days by Skydweller(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
It seems the mod is interested in the following topics. They make frontpage irrespective of their irrelevant substances. In case you are bent on making frontpage on Nairaland, ensure you write on the following topics. The topics are:
1. The Big Snake I Killed This morning. Put pictures of snakes and ravenous folks willing to devour it.
2. Pre-wedding Pictures. Put pictures of people that did the unthinkable. You will increase your chances of making frontpage, if the spouse grabs butt.
3. Divorce Cases of people especially people living around Igando area of Lagos. Igando people's cases would guarantee your chances of making front page.
4. POP. My NYSC brothers and sisters una dooo as my Bini dey hail. If you want to make history on nairaland just post NYSC things like camping experience, people that slept with soldiers. Passing out parade pics, when you snap yourself with your discharge certificate, your front page is a must.
5. Fayose and Buhari. My Ekiti pals I salute una. We know say our oga for there na showy person. When hin don do that hin comic things like eating roasted corns, arresting cattle, traffic controlling and taking chieftaincy titles in Igbo land. You just snap am then run come here. Your front page is sure. Buhari own na elele. Hin matter dey catch like fire. Just about him, frontpage is your destination.
6. How to write CV that will give you jobs. Put small lies for this one. Lies such as: you are HR, Professional CV writer like say CV na course wey you studied for School. Sharply, your family go celebrate with you.
7.Innovations. New phones, cars, airplane and vibrators. Put their pics and you are done.
Sport. Na premier league o. If you put laliga wen no be barca or Madrid, na ur time you dey waste.
Oya una put una own join na. I wan go piss.

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along The Road / Hotel Rates In Benin / Newest Recruits Of Dubai’s Police Force: Robo-cars With Facial-recognition Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.