Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary (941 Views)

Earn 100k Monthly With VFI (limited Vacancy) / VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview / Writing/editing/proofreading Jobs Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by mickyfagbo: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Our firm now has openings for individuals with exceptional writing Skill. The individual need to be Internet savvy, have good work ethic, and be willing to work from home (i.e. have a laptop and internet connectivity).

If you are qualified and interested, kindly send your CV and answers to the following questions to the email below:

1. Who is youngest billionaire in the world?
2. Who is the third richest person in Burundi?
3. How many Olympics medal has Nigeria ever won?
4. One job related skill you can teach a ten year old
5. Your CV
6. Do you have access to a laptop and INTERNET connectivity?
7. How many hours on average do you spend on-line in a day?

If you are Interested send your CV and answers to the above questions to jobs@21stbranding.com with a title: "EXCEPTIONAL WRITING skills and MEDALS"

Also, write a 200 word article titled "Why I love writing" and send to the email above.
Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by pweetiedee(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
I applied weeks ago...no response
Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by SonyObsessed: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
pweetiedee:
I applied weeks ago...no response

Same here o.
Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by ggnggroup: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Useless uselessness,,,,,,, time wasters I did apply also,,,, not even a response from them Mtcheewwwwwwwww
Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by devonpaul(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Congrats. You just played yourself

ggnggroup:
Useless uselessness,,,,,,, time wasters
I did apply also,,,, not even a response from them
Mtcheewwwwwwwww
Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by Aremu01(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2017
U probably didn't get a response cos u were not qualified.
I work with them and they are true to their word!

2 Likes

Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by KodMan: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
There are lots of vacant positions, more applicants, yet being qualified seems impossible. Interestingly, not all qualified applicants are being called for the job. You can only apply for a job at a time but can't instigate decision on whether or not to grant your request. On this note, I will like to encourage us not to see 'trying' as 'achieving'... Let's be calm, have a little faith and believe that all is well.

1 Like

Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by Nofuckgiven: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aremu01:
U probably didn't get a response cos u were not qualified.
I work with them and they are true to their word!
I sent you a pm.

(1) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2016 Out / Ticketing Officer Wanted At Alpha Mead Facilities / Old Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.