Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

When Your Babe Goes For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Your Babe Goes For Nysc (2123 Views)

See As This Corper Now Goes For Cds / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Boboribo: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2010
When your babe or guy is called on NYSC, do you entertain any fear that she will fall in love with someone else or lets call a spade by its proper name, do your imagine that she/he may probably sleep with someone new while in service?
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by ebonyz: 12:59am On Jan 20, 2010
Boboribo:

When your babe or guy is called on NYSC, do you entertain any fear that she will fall in love with someone else or lets call a spade by its proper name, do your imagine that she/he may probably sleep with someone new while in service?

What is this fear that comes with NYSC? i mean some couples go to different uni and they still have a healthy relationship undecided
Isnt NYSC just one yr?
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by kayc33(m): 1:06am On Jan 20, 2010
Boboribo:

as soon as my galfriend left for her NYSC i knew it was over.
she ended up sleeping around and i got to know thru a pal serving with her cry
but that was then tho' . it was really a sad experience.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by ebonyz: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2010
kayc33:

as soon as my galfriend left for her NYSC i knew it was over.
she ended up sleeping around and i got to know thru a pal serving with her cry
but that was then tho' . it was really a sad experience.

Wow. . . . . . so this is really happening. shocked
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by kayc33(m): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2010
^^ sure it does mate grin
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by ritze(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2010
i dont think i can stand it
that just the reason i stopped dating student cos i nurse the fear of leaving any gal to nysc
the experience is a crazy one
gals cld be heartless when they are at a distance
my experience as a youth corper was rily an eye opener
they call men all sort of name ie MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, SERVICE MANAGER, INTERNSHIP BOYFRIEND
while the real guy is their missing their so called stw@
na wa ooooooooooooooooo
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Demdem(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2010
Mine went and came back unscathed. Dont ask me how i knew, becos i know.
i didnt av any fear whatsoever when she was leaving becos i TRUST her just like she TRUST me.
And when she was there, i never for once tot of what she would be doing in my absence becos the same is to my end also.
To a very large extent, i know her and what she is capable of doing and i believe what she wants from me is also what i want from her. TRUST.

Unfortunately, the above scenario isnt the same to all relationships. Above all, know whom u are dealing with. smiley smiley
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by cyphanet: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2010
i think its all about trust, if you do trust your girl and knows what she can do and not do, you dont have a problem. i lost a good relationship to lack of trust, when she left for NYSC, its so painful though but life got to move on peeps,
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by seyigirl(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2010
cool na so my people u've all spoken well just knw d person u ar dealin wit n dat's all bt in most cases it guys dt do Bleep up
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Demdem(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2010
^^^^ u are welkom to NL seyi girl wink wink
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by unban190: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2010
corpers are somtin else

they sleep about

if ur GF is fortunate 2 land in a city

off she goes with a BIG MAN or guy (who they claim is just cute)

if she finds herself in a village, the fellow corpers would service her for that 1 year duration (which i tink is alot better)
what i kant imagine is why ladies who know they have a serious BF would simply leave that guy just for 1year pleasure @ the jeopardy of their relationship~ most ladies are dumb if u ask me and i used 2 nurse the idea of my gurl goin 4 service and it make me loose 1,400 calories just within a space of 1minute of thinking about it~

it sure makes no sense
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2010
Boboribo:

its tough bro
all the gurls i slept with had boifees where they came from

just pray cheesy
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Mcleo007(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2010
Its jst life 4 u! Mine broke up wit me while we're still serving claiming distance nd fear i might leave her 1st. I knew she wuld leave eventualy. In d lng run,she was dating 2 guys; 1 a banker nd d oda a fellow corper. I gt 2 knw somhw,nd tho i had no problm wit dt bt she told me she doesnt luv me anymore nd its bin lng she's bin out of d rltnshp. Imagine! Some women cn be so heartless!
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by unban190: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2010
^^^
this is why i advise guyz to be wicked to babes @tymes

you need 2 see what corpers do when they are serving~

banging anything they come across with
rite even from camp
listen people
if u have a GF going 2 serve
please immediately look for another 1 take HOLD YOUR SIDE
because your GF wont come back un-touched,
even NL girls here that have served all know they cheated on their BFs during their service year
as 4 me,ive got the rite plans under-way
I thank Gawd my Ope amaka grin grin is through wit service
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Positivity(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2010
@OP: Different strokes for diff folks, we've the good and the bad. I must point out however that brazen attitude is now the order of the day @ orientation camp now-a-dayz. My orientation camp was such. . . 3 weeks of what I can't even start to post here, now imagine what transpired for the rest of the service year.

Like I said earlier diff strokes for diff folks, still I wouldn't get too close to student/corper, most of them comes across like they still experimenting and not too sure of what they want.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by unban190: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2010
I still strongly say it out LOUD

Nairaland boys if your GF is going for service

shift your gaze elsewhere~
it would take more than prayers for her to come back to you
no matter where she finds herself
problem would always be there~

i know of a man that pratically used 2 sleep in the camp market (mammy market) 24/7 just to have eyes on his wife,or would i say engaged wife~ they were both from another distant state~

Its better nairaland boys u go after a vegetable seller or a pertrol seller or a tomato seller than place all your trust on a girl that is about going for service~ (dont eat me up,i just talk am and jst kiddin)

im off

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2010
uhm interesting.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by great666: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2010
It was a wonderful exp for me. U need to have PLAN B as soon as ur girl is off for the so called service year. Believe you me, it is indeed a SERVICE YEAR for them. They service as many that will come their way. One of my victims put an End to her relationship with an excuse that a bird at hand is better than one thousand birds in the busy.
No time for long stories but be on guard my people.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by akoba: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2010
As 4 me wen serving,i Bleep anything dat come my way
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2010
It depends on the girl/guy.I had friends that cheated on their fiancé(e)s during NYSC and i had some who didnt at all.Some will still cheat evn if the communication is constant just becos of the environment.It is 50-50 thing.Just remove ur mind frm there.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by kulj1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
Well so many waters pass under the bridge during the 1 yr of NYSC & like most coppers will say "its part of answering the clarion call" but that does not affect every body there are still some that are trust worthy.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by hbabe(f): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
NYSC! grin grin grin
That is another matter.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by kpolli(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
thats y i love Serie A, if Milan (ur girl) decides to play away from San Siro, Inter (U) too can play away , but when they come back home (two of u) u can but transfer players (wateva comes to ur mind) btw clubs
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by Jcob(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
Corper runz is swit. It's over when service is over.
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by unban190: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
kpolli:

thats y i love Serie A, if Milan (your girl) decides to play away from San Siro, Inter (U) too can play away , but when they come back home (two of u) u can but transfer players (wateva comes to your mind) btw clubs

too much footbal beclouds their sense of reasonin~
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by eyoniggar(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2010
This NYSC of a thing is another relationship SAGA in our lovely Nigeria.

Come to think of it, I have decided not to keep any serious relationship
with a girl that is still in the UNI. During I.T self, most of these girls
have been cheating on their men. HOW PITIFUL and absurd?

This NYSC of a thing is like a spiritual sinful disease that has eaten deep into
the system of most our girls.

I can say at least 80% will cheat, while 20% self, I never dey sure of them
remaining faithful.

Another thing is, if I have a girl that is going to the camp.
I will for sure have a plan B not to be on the losing/hurting side
just in case anything happens. But I will keep my mind off
the fact that she might cheat. I can consider her shagging over
there as long as she would still come back to me and see me as her
number 1. And as long as she aint shagging some1 thatz got
a bigger bunani than I do, make the place no go spoil patpata.

This life is sometimes horrible. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by unban190: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2010
^^

@tymes i think we are from the same mother
but then he simply ruin every sense he makes
within a minute thats DEJI eyonigger for you
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by eyoniggar(m): 1:14am On Jan 21, 2010
unban190:

^^

@tymes i think we are from the same mother
but then he simply ruin every sense he makes
within a minute thats DEJI eyonigger for you

Them don BAN ur a.s, s again. wetin u do this time?

How have I ruin every sense that I make?
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by unban190: 2:35am On Jan 21, 2010
^^

them say i look full naked pics wit bobbie and yansh wen 1 guy upload for nland candy pics
cos of bad belle the mods, who im sure is debosky ban my their ass
i still dey beg dem sha make dem release me cos i am not Guilty

NA ONLY LOOK I LOOK~
Re: When Your Babe Goes For Nysc by eyoniggar(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2010
He'll unban you.

So How have I ruin every sense that I make?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A (stream 2) To Pass Out 5th July / Direct Bus To All NYSC Orientation Camp " Breeno International Limited. / 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.