Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What To Do To Shares Of A Dead Love One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do To Shares Of A Dead Love One (327 Views)

High Profile Call Girl In Noida Service, How You Chose Your Love One / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Seun, Please When Are You Going To Sell Shares Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Shares Of A Dead Love One by obanijesus(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders please I need the advice of experts in such field. Please what should be done to the shares of dead love ones? I just got a mail for my mum's shares at Access bank of which she is late, which she bought around 2008. I felt there should be a way of transferring it or selling it off and if selling it off what will be the worth? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 6th In Africa In The Latest World Happiness Report Of 2017 / A Call To Order...... / Http://www.healthoptionbooklet.com/definatrim/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.