Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange (10720 Views)

Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller, Ethereum To Bitcoins/bank Cash / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Exchange/trade Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Franiey: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Franiey:
$205 Webmoney available for sale or exchange for Perfectmoney

rate 375/$

quote me if interested
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by salms: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2017
I just activated my payoneer, but I discover that there is no "send" option when I login to my account. I only see, "activity" and "receive" menu. What could be wrong? Can I still be able to do transaction with this account as it stand. I mean, receiving money and using my payoneer card to make payments

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2017
salms:
I just activated my payoneer, but I discover that there is no "send" option when I login to my account. I only see, "activity" and "receive" menu. What could be wrong? Can I still be able to do transaction with this account as it stand. I mean, receiving money and using my payoneer card to make payments

Give it two weeks, it should appear.
If not contact the support and still get back to us here.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Questions are still welcomed.
What every be your confusion and problem in neteller, payoneer, blockchain ask questions and we shall attend to them all.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Remember we exchange your payoneer, neteller, bitcoins, ethereum, gift card funds to cash and other ways.
Bulk transactions done and with good rates.
Send us an email today and we shall make you happy with our service.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Keep your questions and issue on ecurrency coming.
Will always attend to them
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi all,
Bitcoin is up on the boom.
exceeded all time high.
what a great Coin that is.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some address can be very complex in locating. hence when you payoneer sends your card and after 25-30 days you did not see it please go to your nearest city Post Office it must be there.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Your Questions will be answered.
Ask on issue you have only.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
We need more of neteller and payoneer and we shall exchange it to Bitcoin, Cash(Wu,Wire,Sepa) for you.
Many clients satisfied with our service.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
when using payoneer and neteller never wait till you are forced to submit identity.
willingly go to verification section then submit yours. that way you can enjoy many features of your account without issue.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by ArSoN(m): 4:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Please I need to verify my account on neteller but I the only form of verification I have now is my University school ID card and they said it's not acceptable. Is there another form of verification that I can use or easily get?
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Hi house.

I have an issue with payoneer account . I opened a new account, but there's no way to:

1. Order for my master card

2. Option to activate account is missing

Kindly help out
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
ArSoN:
Please I need to verify my account on neteller but I the only form of verification I have now is my University school ID card and they said it's not acceptable. Is there another form of verification that I can use or easily get?

Hi,
Sorry about your issue. Why they do not accept such is the reason it can be faked.
What neteller accept id IDentification from your government.

Any of means will be accepted.

1. Your Country International Passport.
2. Drivers license.
3. State Government Employee ID Card.

Get any of these and they will surely accept and verify your account.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi house.

I have an issue with payoneer account . I opened a new account, but there's no way to:

1. Order for my master card

2. Option to activate account is missing

Kindly help out

Sorry for the late reply as we had many orders on site to complete for clients.
First when you open an account your sent an email. Secondly you should get approval email in 24-72hrs.

After the expiration of 72hrs you got no mail kindly contact payoneer support.
May be the details you filled during registration were not convincing enough or you might have missed the account approval email may be check your spam folder.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
More Questions Please.
Will always attend to your issues.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
When signing up for Payoneer Account & Neteller account always make sure the address you use is same as government Bill of your residence.
Make sure again name is same on government issued ID you have. With this there wont be any problem in your verification.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 2:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Your Questions are always welcomed.
Here to answer them all.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Remember you can sure exchange your neteller, payoneer, ethereum, bitcoin, western union, moneygram, gift cards.
visit our website www.gethelpcoin.org or send us an email getcoinhelp@gmail.com to get your exchange done promptly with low rates.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
More Questions.
Keep them coming.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Dapsey97(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello, good day. I would like to unlink my payoneer account from my upwork. I contacted the upwork support, they said I should reach out to payoneer customer care. I sent them a mail since last week, they haven't replied till now. What can be done please?
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Spartan1203(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Payoneer cc told me that I need to receive payment of $30 or more to get my card sent to me. They seem to have changed policy. Also, do you sell payoneer for cash??
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Spartan1203:
Payoneer cc told me that I need to receive payment of $30 or more to get my card sent to me. They seem to have changed policy. Also, do you sell payoneer for cash??

Sorry for your experience.
Kindly visit https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch take note of Payoneer support Live Chat Time frame guide.
Chat them on live chat, thats the best way to get your query sorted.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
You can buy PAYONEER, NETELLER, PAYER, at amazing low rates from us.
Visit our website or contact us by email getcoinhelp@gmail.com for your orders.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by olatorich(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
$190 Payoneer for sale
contact via whatsapp @ 08101097519
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Funlordjnr: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bestbulk:
You can buy PAYONEER, NETELLER, PAYER, at amazing low rates from us.
Visit our website or contact us by email bbcwholesell@gmail.com for your orders.

Regards,
Natalie.

Bring your payoneer to me and why don't you have a contact number on your profile sef? Haba!
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Keep dropping the questions here.
Those sending questions to us by email please we attend to only business in email.
Ask here and other country forums we operate various tech and solution threads.

To buy neteller, bitcoin just visit our website click exchange and submit your order.
You can also send us a direct email.
All orders are done directly on our website not anywhere else.

Payoneer, Neteller is available and we offer good rates and discount for old customers.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Expecting more of your questions.
any issue with payoneer, neteller or cryptocurrency be free to ask here and you will get best answers and suggestion to solve your issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Power Crisis: Senator Calls For Ban On Generators / Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria! / Customs Generates N1.01trillion Revenue, Exceeds N770.5bn Year Target By 24%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.