Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) (20898 Views)

Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) / EKSU College Of Medicine Vacancies For 2017 [academic & Non-academic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by osjoshua(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2017
that's good.. hope they'll be paying well..least of 80k
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Chukazu: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2017
EternalTruth:
Flat heads and tribalism..
Uma ukpai makes the millions in uyo akwa ibom state and then shift his institution and employment opportunities to his South Eastern brothers.
Osus sef. That's why my dear Akwa Ibom state can never and will never be a part of biafrau.d.
TUFIAKWA.

Cc : NtoAkwaIbom abamo? di seh mkpo mmi o

Pastor uneghe ami e try ke at all.

Thought they said the man is not from Abia?
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Skubidude(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2017
kingcypress:

Just two worded sentence is an issue for you. I now understand why you are still searching for job.
I think you graduated from this same university that is recruiting, cos Iv never heard of the uni before. Is it NUC accredited?

***Oga I do not think lecturing is your call. Even teaching in a primary school, I doubt.

Why not think of an opportunity at Aba market

You that is casting another person common to read n comprehend is ur problem. It is clearly stated in the post the school is a POLYTECHNIC and hav just been recently APPROVED by the ministry of education to take-off beginning with 2017/2018 academic session, meaning they are just about commencing with academics, but u cant comprehend that. All u knw how to do is mock sum1 who may hav deliberately mis-spell in order to fool pple like u.
I wul advice u go back to sec. school n learn comprehension ok.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by EternalTruth: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukazu:

Thought they said the man is not from Abia?
abia or not. He's an Osu from the East.
What stopped him from establishing that Institute in akwa ibom state where he earns the money from his gullible worshippers so as to increase the chances of employment for the akwa ibom citizens since unemployment here is a major bane for us as the clueless Udom Emmanuel is just a lazy inactive silly ass puppet.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by TheMOBag: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Why nigerians dey always chose rubbish name for their institutions? Must it be named after an individual?? Dem ni dey better names like cambrige, havard ??
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Chukazu: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2017
EternalTruth:
What stopped him from establishing that Institute in akwa ibom state where he earns the money from his gullible worshippers so as to increase the chances of employment for the akwa ibom citizens since unemployment here is a major bane for us as the clueless Udom Emmanuel is just a lazy inactive silly ass puppet.

How does he earn money from Akwa ibom, he doesn't have a church there?
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Skubidude(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
TheMOBag:
Why nigerians dey always chose rubbish name for their institutions? Must it be named after an individual?? Dem ni dey better names like cambrige, havard ??

Pesin wey build school name am afta himsef u dey vex, wen u build ur own give it wateva name u like nothing stops u.

1 Like

Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by micflo28(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amgreat70:
They do included the post of a registrar
And they said forward yr credentials to the registrar....
Hmmm me I wonder o
Please note you are forwarding it to the office of the registrar not to the person holding the position per say, besides the current registrars tenure might be about to round up so the need to shop for a replacement pending when the current one leaves soonest.

1 Like

Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Akpan107(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
EternalTruth:
...And let me add again in case you are ignorant of the happenings in Akwa Ibom State.

Uma Ukpai has already established two Colleges in Akwa Ibom State.

Uma Ukpai College of Business and Theology

And

Uma Ukpai College of Business, which is affiliated to Joseph Business School in Chicago U.S.A

Lectures from U.S come to Uyo and those from You go U.S to teach.

This very Collage built in Abia State were supposed to be in Uyo, but our then governor revoked the land approval or clearance to build there, and the man took it to his State, even after contractors has already arrived Uyo from Canada to start work.

We should all learn to appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Akpan107(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chukazu:

How does he earn money from Akwa ibom, he doesn't have a church there?
The man has invested a lot in Akwa Ibom State. I am very happy for him.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by hugochuks60(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
I doubt if he will pay pension
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
eyen eka, nkej suk ndaiya ooo.,
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by KemjikaEme: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hei! N'ime Ohafia kwa? O tekwara aka!
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by KemjikaEme: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
EternalTruth:
All Igbos are not Osus. It is just a system of secluded caste scattered around some communities in the past that has so far been abolished and watered down. What the hell is wrong with some Nigerians?
Tufia kwa!
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Akpan107:
...And let me add again in case you are ignorant of the happenings in Akwa Ibom State.

And

Uma Ukpai College of Business, which is affiliated to Joseph Business School in Chicago U.S.A

This very Collage built in Abia State were supposed to be in Uyo, but our then governor revoked the land approval or clearance to build there, and the man took it to his State, even after contractors has already arrived Uyo from Canada to start work.

I know you are not Akwa Ibom, just some Igbo guy forming Akwa Ibom, mbok which governor, did that, and were did he propose to build as you claim... I will personally check to authenticate that.

Mention the place he proposed the building, when contractor arrived, and the when the permission was revoked.. I will investigate.

and I know you dnt know, but the Theology bulcraps is just a pastor hangout..and fro.time to time he does sermina...
don't lie because I live next to Uma Ukpai's church which is also the institute... and I hv attended one of those seminars.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Akpan107:

And

see dem, see dem with their lies, person convert him church to part time pastor training place, u say Na investment, is the said institute not the building he calls church, who does he employ ?
now that he has something that would have given back to the people, something that would hv employed us, that invested in his church... he has ran away..
Abasi Akan eye.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Akpan107(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I know you are not Akwa Ibom, just some Igbo guy forming Akwa Ibom, mbok which governor, did that, and were did he propose to build as you claim... I will personally check to authenticate that.

Mention the place he proposed the building, when contractor arrived, and the when the permission was revoked.. I will investigate.

and I know you dnt know, but the Theology bulcraps is just a pastor hangout..and fro.time to time he does sermina...
don't lie because I live next to Uma Ukpai's church which is also the institute... and I hv attended one of those seminars.
hahahaha.... You sound very funny... should I kill you a ram to prove to you i'm from Akwa Ibom State...?

For your information; I am from Ikot Abasi Local Government. Just ask anybody of Edemeya, my dad is from Ikot Akpan village while my mum is from Ukan village near to the village of the Former deputy governor to Akpabio, Nsima Ekere.

If you need more info about me, I am ever ready to give.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by lonelydora: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good one.
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by ussy09(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Xtemporize009:
believe it or not, they have selected their candidates because of that menace called "slot"......the rest thousands of applicants will fight for one or two remnants.....
Be positive and willing to face challenge
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Akpan107:
hahahaha.... You sound very funny... should I kill you a ram to prove to you i'm from Akwa Ibom State...?

For your information; I am from Ikot Abasi Local Government. Just ask anybody of Edemeya, my dad is from Ikot Akpan village while my mum is from Ukan village near to the village of the Former deputy governor to Akpabio, Nsima Ekere.

If you need more info about me, I am ever ready to give.

atta mfigna ibaha, I been just wan knows w weda u be one of these iPod miscreants.
I live with Umu Ukpai's, that man told his children to not ever dream of marrying from Akwa Ibom.
so this is not a shock to me..
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by trinity11(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
make I buy land here first
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Xtemporize009: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
ussy09:

Be positive and willing to face challenge

Oga park well with your challenge matter....you nor know wetin person don see
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Osu175(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

atta mfigna ibaha, I been just wan knows w weda u be one of these iPod miscreants.
I live with Umu Ukpai's, that man told his children to not ever dream of marrying from Akwa Ibom.
so this is not a shock to me..
Let me tell you about ohafia people where umu ukpai comes from.
You hardly see an ohafia man or woman marry someone outside ohafia.
My mom started telling my sisters this same thing as early as possible.
So its just something in them that you cant change
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by ussy09(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Xtemporize009:

Oga park well with your challenge matter....you nor know wetin person don see
And u think you are doing your self good by giving up? And again learn to be polite in your words
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by Xtemporize009: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
ussy09:

And u think you are doing your self good by giving up? And again learn to be polite in your words

Oga park well[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by positivemichael(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good evening friends. Pls has anyone gotten interview invite from the school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.