Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) (2196 Views)

My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by praizblog: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2017
A look at the Instagram page of Ghanaian entertainer,
Sista Afia reveals she flaunted her chocolate boobs
in about
90% of her photos on Instagram.

Afia has a strong flare for cleavage-baring outfits
and other revealing clothes that express her befiting
bum also.

Her tactics on social media appear to be instrumental
to her strong influence and presence as thousands of
people
follow her on different social media platforms to
have a good view of her bosom.

She recently released a banging song titled ' Boko'
where she featured her colleague , Medikal .

See more photos of the beautiful singer below :

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/meet-ghanaian-celebrity-who-teases-fans.html?m=0

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by praizblog: 5:59am On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by youngest85(m): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2017
UG LEE

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by escapellee(m): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2017
for your cool massage, this is a great opportunity for you to ease out stress and feel good and refreshed. reach me on 07033543846.
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Why do i love boobs so much na?

Who do me dis thing?
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Pictures!!! One might puke at the first sight of them lemons.
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by Defaramade(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:

Who do me dis thing?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by tyson98: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:

Who do me dis thing?
as in ehn the thing tire me toogrin at any sight of correct bobby like this one nut dey comot for my braingrin
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Defaramade:
[/quote]

[quote author=tyson98 post=57269535]
as in ehn the thing tire me toogrin at any sight of correct bobby like this one nut dey comot for my braingrin
Nor be joke, i serious pass who hungry dey beat. cheesy
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm. that's all. have to say

meanwhile, check this out
10 thoughts that goes through a guys mind when he stares at the female boobs
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by tyson98: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:

Nor be joke, i serious pass who hungry dey beat. cheesy
Na why I noreally dey date slim babes wey go be like say we be gay but chubby babe wey person go see meat touchgringringrin
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Women are chattels just like cars. cool
Get money and buy as many as you can..

Oya see below for data

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2017
tyson98:

Na why I noreally dey date slim babes wey go be like say we be gay but chubby babe wey person go see meat touchgringringrin
Lmfao, but some slim girls dey get better boobs.

I dey always use my eyes dey measure the breast before anything. wink
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by tyson98: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
Lmfao, but some slim girls dey get better boobs.

I dey always use my eyes dey measure the breast before anything. wink
Those slim oneso own dey always be like pawpaw tree make person just pluck amgrin
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2017
If I jam this boobs....it will shrink
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2017
tyson98:

Na the way.

once you go chubby, you never recover! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Rejected Phyno Because He Had No Money, Now Begs Him / Ghanaian Lady Seductively Grinds "One Corner" Crooner At A Concert / Is Bobrisky's Bum Bum Leaking? - Nigerians React After Video Of Him Buying Sanit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.