Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress (440 Views)

Affordable Wordpress Designer Wanted / Wordpress Designer And Graphic Designer Needed / Any Owerri Based Wordpress Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by portharcourtmp3(m): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Hello Guy

I Don't work last time, i posted on nairaland for a WORDPRESS DESIGNER AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER NEEDE. I got calls from differrent people asking for money i can't afford and now i want to use this media to call on webmaster to help me re-design my existing wordpress. Looking forward working with you more connections coming you way... For more details call 08134510678

NOTE: I HAVE NO MONEY TO SPEND _-_ THATS THE MAIN REASON I WANT DESIGN DIS WORDPRESS TO MAKE MONEY
Re: Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by Nira1: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Gimme your url and pass- Mikhel.oyewunmi5@gmail.com today or never
Re: Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by Deadshot(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
portharcourtmp3:
Hello Guy

I Don't work last time, i posted on nairaland for a WORDPRESS DESIGNER AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER NEEDE. I got calls from differrent people asking for money i can't afford and now i want to use this media to call on webmaster to help me re-design my existing wordpress. Looking forward working with you more connections coming you way... For more details call 08134510678

NOTE: I HAVE NO MONEY TO SPEND _-_ THATS THE MAIN REASON I WANT DESIGN DIS WORDPRESS TO MAKE MONEY

HMMM kiss
Re: Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by semasir: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
What's your budget? I can help you out.
portharcourtmp3:
Hello Guy

Re: Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by Cordova: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
You can hook up with me. I can be of help. The volume of your project will determine how much you will spend.
Re: Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
I thank God for his blessings... Gone are the days I jostle for web jobs. Gone are the days i deal with clients that want something for nothing. This fellow says he has no money but want to make money with the wordpress website. Yet, people are still trying to get the 'contract'. I am practically blessed. A man whose web company registers a new website account weekly. It can only be God. I wish the 'contractor' luck for this client who wants website for more or less FREE.
Re: Wordpress Designer Needed To Re-design Existing Wordpress by D96Hhrz: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
H.ell.o portharcourtmp3

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Page For Multi Post On Wordpress Blog / Get This Facebook Auto Tools For Pc And Android (pics Prove)) / How To Get Upto #10,000 Worth Of Airtime On All Networks For Free,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.