Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! (2059 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Driftingking(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2017
TBoss is back on the news again, this time she is feeling the heat from fans who have a problem with the latest video she shared on her Instagram.

Yesterday, the #BBNaija celebrity and her sister Wendy bumped into Churchill Olakunle at a Microsoft event, and shortly after, shared the video of their meeting on her page.

“Looky look who I bumped into tonight…. @bigchurchhaven. It was such a pleasure running into you once again sir and mega congratulations on your Microsoft Deal,” TBoss captioned the video.

But fans are not happy with it; while some have a problem with Churchill’s cold body language in the clip, others have demanded that their #BBNaija favourite should delete the video.

“Not all pictures you should be posting dear. You know how bad people are trying to tarnish your image. Please you should not give the chance because I get hurt whenever I see negative comments about you. Thank you,” [/i]said one fan.

Others, too, are worried that folks will draw unhealthy conclusions from the video and accuse her of ‘having an eye’ for the estranged husband of Tonto Dikeh.

[i]Watch the video and tell us what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj8hLyZ1eYs

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/wait-tonto-dikes-estranged-hubby-just-snub-tboss.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Benjom(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Let these people be cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Jackeeh(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Ndi TBoss! Those people sabi quarrel

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by kristonium(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2017
He responded but not audible
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by nuelzy: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2017
so u want Tonto dikeh and her gang to start saying tboss is d nxt side chick
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by nuelzy: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017

d man is wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by dahunsy(f): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# The guy never comot Tonto issue, una wan add Tboss wahala join grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
nuelzy:

d man is wise

Correct!! I mean I tire for human beings. This man didn't even snub her in the first place. He responded in the video.

Do they surely want him to hug her first.

Why so much hating and false accusation against this nice man that has helped a lot of people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Saintsammurai(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
He still loves tonto dikeh, so staying away from all these presidential oloshos is the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by crazyABO(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2017
All I could see is famzing shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Partnerbiz(f): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2017
So is that Tboss voice?
How am i to believe this?

See below for data shaa..
See testimonies too
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by braimeddy: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
What were u guys expecting, so churchhill should just rush and go and hug Tboss? By the way tboss and Churchill are not on the same level. So u guys should chill joor afterall he replied to Tboss pleasantries

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Driftingking(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, fynestboi
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by Young03(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Tokunbo

Tear rubber full everywhere o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by ajoke21(f): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2017
fans like overreacting to unserious issues. things dem suppose react to, they ignore. even underaged mature pass them. see the effects of social media. some r frustrated with their lives but use their social handle to cover up.smh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by akblings(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2017
If tontoh catch u eh, dat ur face go add up..

But come to think of it, so person no go talk to person estranged husband again?

One man's food is anoda man's poison grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband ‘Snubs’ #BBNaija Tboss In New Video And Fans Are Upset! by mroop(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Na by force to greet

(1) (Reply)

I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses / Lagos Girl Survives On Her Big Breasts Amid Economic Recession (photos) / Sade Adu's Daughter Has Officially Removed Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.