Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Cool Headed Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Cool Headed Lady (1162 Views)

I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / A Cool Lady Needed For Hookup/hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cool Headed Lady by MonkeyNoFine: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
So how do i put this?

I am looking for a female friend that one can talk on phone with and get to know each other, and if comfortable with each other, meet up for lunch or dinner one day.

I am in my middle 30's, and pay my bills. I am also not looking for cheap thrills or who to sleep with, as i am gradually approaching that stage in my life that i want stability.

The nature of what i do, takes me around the World and if i become friends with that lady and it leads anywhere, then relocation to my main base in one of the Western Countries is a must. I am not a perfect person, so i do not expect perfection in the lady, but faithfulness is a must, and most importantly she must be disease free, and any other flaws between us can be worked out.

If you are a lady that fits my description and wants a friend that will treat you with dignity and respect, then send me a message privately thanks.

For the scammers, don't bother writing me as i don't have money please.

2 Likes

Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Sisisioge oooooo
Come out now
Sprint
You are first to come
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*i know she will Probably break my heart again****
Deep sigh

1 Like

Re: A Cool Headed Lady by MonkeyNoFine: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:
Sisisioge oooooo
Come out now
Sprint
You are first to come

Deep sigh

Good morning Dyt
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
MonkeyNoFine:

Good morning Dyt

Good morning Oga
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by MonkeyNoFine: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:

Good morning Oga

Lol @Oga?nah.
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:
Sisisioge oooooo
Come out now
Sprint
You are first to come

Deep sigh

Omg! I'm gonna give you a French kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...I like him already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2017
MonkeyNoFine:
So how do i put this?

I am looking for a female friend that one can talk on phone with and get to know each other, and if comfortable with each other, meet up for lunch or dinner one day.

I am in my middle 30's, and pay my bills. I am also not looking for cheap thrills or who to sleep with, as i am gradually approaching that stage in my life that i want stability.

The nature of what i do, takes me around the World and if i become friends with that lady and it leads anywhere, then relocation to my main base in one of the Western Countries is a must. I am not a perfect person, so i do not expect perfection in the lady, but faithfulness is a must, and most importantly she must be disease free, and any other flaws between us can be worked out.

If you are a lady that fits my description and wants a friend that will treat you with dignity and respect, then send me a message privately thanks.

For the scammers, don't bother writing me as i don't have money please.

Dude, you smell like a Gucci scammer already but I sure wanna sniff some more wink Imagine you dropping such unnecessary details such as travelling the world, paying your bills and not aiming for the girl's cookies together... Whew! My antennas are up dude...on to your radar. Biko mail me, email is on my profile. grin
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Waves
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by MonkeyNoFine: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Dude, you smell like a Gucci scammer already but I sure wanna sniff some more wink Imagine you dropping such unnecessary details such as travelling the world, paying your bills and not aiming for the girl's cookies together... Whew! My antennas are up dude...on to your radar. Biko mail me, email is on my profile. grin

Sent you an email.
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Ishilove: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Na you biko. No dulling grin cheesy
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Ishilove: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2017
MonkeyNoFine:

Sent you an email.
She's pretty. You'll like her wink
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Ishilove:

She's pretty. You'll like her wink

The bride maids in the cue
Washere
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Ishilove: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:

The bride maids in the cue
Washere
Abi na. Gearing up for aso ebi tinz grin
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Na you biko. No dulling grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:
Waves

Oshey baby...so I'm thinking peach and cream for the aso ebi. What's your thought? You are a bona fide stakeholder o tongue
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2017
MonkeyNoFine:

Sent you an email.

Seen.
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Oshey baby...so I'm thinking peach and cream for the aso ebi. What's your thought? You are a bona fide stakeholder o tongue

Anyone babes

Infact I will bring all my household
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by busybeei5(f): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:

Anyone babes

Infact I will bring all my household
cheesy cheesy

Groovy, oya let's begin our findings. I no wan year say dem defraud us o tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Groovy, oya let's begin our findings. I no wan year say dem defraud us o tongue tongue tongue

No be you?
I just don't wanna hear say you no do
angry angry

And I just hope dude not responding to any more mails from others
undecided undecided
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dyt:

No be you?
I just don't wanna hear say you no do
angry angry

And I just hope dude not responding to any more mails from others
undecided undecided

grin grin grin your excitement is tickling me even though I know better. What if he doesn't tick any of my boxes? What if? What if?
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin your excitement is tickling me even though I know better. What if he doesn't tick any of my boxes? What if? What if?

Na you biko
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Dyt
Add me to YOUR list of people who's heart she's broken. Mine is just recent. grin grin grin

sisisioge grin

Tell me about it
shocked
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018

Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Dyt
Add me to YOUR list of people who's heart she's broken. Mine is just recent. grin grin grin

sisisioge grin

Oh no! Don't be melodramatic!
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2018
AllforJesus7:

The sledge hammer she used was carefully crafted and articulated in Myanmar. I saw it and immediately knew I had to take cover.
(I have attached a pic of what it looks like). grin

I was in Ogba, Lagos when it hit me and I found myself suddenly in Chennai, India.
It took the intervention of the Indian police department to arrange my flight back to Nigeria this morning with the Air India . grin grin

Babe is irredeemably sweet sha. I can only imagine grin

No hard feelings kiss kiss kiss

Silly grin
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by sisisioge: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Dyt:

Tell me about it
shocked

He is my cousin grin
Re: A Cool Headed Lady by Dyt(f): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
AllforJesus7:

The sledge hammer she used was carefully crafted and articulated in Myanmar. I saw it and immediately knew I had to take cover.
(I have attached a pic of what it looks like). grin

I was in Ogba, Lagos when it hit me and I found myself suddenly in Chennai, India.
It took the intervention of the Indian police department to arrange my flight back to Nigeria this morning with the Air India . grin grin

Babe is irredeemably sweet sha. I can only imagine grin

No hard feelings kiss kiss kiss

sisisioge:

He is my cousin grin

Oh
OK
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

request 4 a female mobile friend / Guys Please Stop Sending Love Letters To Me / Need A Beautiful Fat Busty Lady For A Relationship(calabar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.