Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Safest State In Nigeria Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Safest State In Nigeria Today (996 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Rivers State In Broad Daylight (Graphic Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is The Safest State In The Country - Cp Abang / Abia Is Safest State In Nigeria, Violent Death : 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks-vangua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safest State In Nigeria Today by ODAROOMS(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2017
As far as am concerned,
Nigeria we known before is totally different from the one we are experiencing today.
I sat down in my house yesterday discussing the headline news with someone and to my surprise hardly I could points out to good news,
no good news is coming out from any angle and I began to asked myself
Is there no good news as "normal news" amongst the news we have in Nigeria again?
The SW region which happens to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria before is about taking the lead
But still, I would give it to Osun and Ondo state as the most peaceful state in Nigeria as at today.
Lagos, Ogun & Ekiti would have made the list, But only the people living in that area can tell.
Ondo and Osun State all the way...
Your opinion are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: Safest State In Nigeria Today by ACHILLES45: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2017
If i hear say anywhere safe for naija
Re: Safest State In Nigeria Today by ODAROOMS(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Are U telling me dat there's no safest place in Nigeria @all?
Guy I no believe that
ACHILLES45:
If i hear say anywhere safe for naija
Re: Safest State In Nigeria Today by luizmendezgrant(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
ODAROOMS:
As far as am concerned,
Nigeria we known before is totally different from the one we are experiencing today.
I sat down in my house yesterday discussing the headline news with someone and to my surprise hardly I could points out to good news,
no good news is coming out from any angle and I began to asked myself
Is there no good news as "normal news" amongst the news we have in Nigeria again?
The SW region which happens to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria before is about taking the lead
But still, I would give it to Osun and Ondo state as the most peaceful state in Nigeria as at today.
Lagos, Ogun & Ekiti would have made the list, But only the people living in that area can tell.
Ondo and Osun State all the way...
Your opinion are welcome.
Thanks.
Why dem no go dey peacefull..??
osun state get money..

(1) (Reply)

Year 1990 Magazine Shows Igbo Drug Dealers Caught (pictures) / School Girl Uniform Following Her Tragic Death Caused By An Accident (photos) / Offa Bank Robbers Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.