Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

10 Instagram Accounts Every Writer Should Follow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Instagram Accounts Every Writer Should Follow (783 Views)

DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Brand / Why Every Woman Should Follow Adesua Etomi’s Five Rules On Spending / See Why Every Writer Should Publish Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Instagram Accounts Every Writer Should Follow by advocateolapet: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Social media does undeniably help, and writers who engage online have the opportunity to connect with fans and find new one. Instagram is one of the social media network that has grown rapidly and trust me,you need be there as a writer. Instagram gives you the opportunity to share your works and connect with other writers. You would also find posts relating to your business,career or simply put it '' what you do''.

http://www.advocateolapet.com/2017/06/10-instagram-accounts-every-writer.html

As a writer,you need motivation,tips and encouragement. There are instagram accounts that can help support and promote your career

10 Instagram accounts every writer should follow

1.@africanwriters(write.grow.become) You want to explore your creative horizon,then follow @africanwriters. You get to take part in writing/poetry challenge and trust me it will help you. Join a community of writers by following

2. @bymepoetry. Follow @bymepoetry to also take part in poetry contest. Follow & tag@bymepoetry #bymepoetry your poems, videos & art to be featured

4. @thesparklewritershub. Do you want to be a better writer? Do you need writing tips? If yes, follow @thesparklewritershub

5. @the_writers_circle. Follow and join @the_writers_circle to get your works featured and read other writers works.
Re: 10 Instagram Accounts Every Writer Should Follow by geraldpayne: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
These Instagram accounts are great for every writer, and you should follow these accounts if you want to make the most of your Buzzoid account. If you don't believe me, you can ask the people who have benefitted from this.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Lend Me A Car For 24days / Kaytune - Special One From Nairasquad. / Trading Of Cryptocurrency To Be Stopped By North Korea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.