Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) (533 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) by oluwatoba400: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Wow! God of the 11th hour! A couple have welcomed their first child in London, after 30 years of childlessness.

According to Instagram user, kingphranky who shared the story,30yrs of barrenness is broken.... Congrats to my uncle and his wife.... Brethren join me celebrate Dis gud God.. Onise iyanu, d God of awesome wonders .#london #nigeria #canada join me tnk Dis Gud God.. My family is a beneficiary of his wondrous work Dis year....

Congrats to Them

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/07/photos-after-30-years-of-marriage-nigerian-couple-welcome-first-child/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) by obialfa: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Only Satan knows how many churches they have dashed money.
And who is the real father.
Re: After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) by immex2(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2017
obialfa:
Only Satan knows how many churches they have dashed money.
And who is the real father.
u are a fool pls receive sense
Re: After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) by obialfa: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2017
immex2:

u are a fool pls receive sense
no
Re: After 30 Years Of Marriage, Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child (photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Women like this see life in a different way unlike d peperepe girls that just get pregnant and have children at young age

Life has two sides...only the concerned will understand

(1) (Reply)

Men Shouldn’t Wait Too Long To Have Kids / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Did In Your House? / Lagos Records 852 Domestic Violence Cases In Nine Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.