Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery (1477 Views)

Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by Drinokrane: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
While family, friends and colleagues await the interment of Moji Olaiya's remains, today June 7, it has been revealed that the parcel of land acquired at Ebony Vaults which is situated inside Ikoyi Cemetery was paid for by a chieftain of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo.

The NURTW is enmeshed in a battle of supremacy which resulted in the death of one Hamburger two weeks ago and the Lagos state government has banned activities of the union.

With many Nigerians, especially Moji’s fans thanking MC Oluomo, many are asking the Burial Committee to confirm this.

Known for his generosity, Oluomo is quite close to many artistes who run to him for him especially on their movie productions.

He posted this on Instagram: “On behalf of our association Tampan and d family of late Raimat Moji Olaiya our profound gratitude goes to Alhaji Musiliu AYINDE AKINSANYA (mc Oluomo) for assisting us to contact our amiable leader Asiwaju Bola Ahamed Tinubu (jagaban borgu ) in bringing the remains of our dear sister , daughter , friend ,colleague back to dis country.

We also want to thank friends and colleagues of Mc oluomo , who supported him to acquire a piece of land at Ebony cemetery site , such as Alh Ibrahim Dende, Alh Ishola Tokyo , Alh. Shina Okanlomo .May Allah continue to bless u all . Ojo a jinna sira won o Amin.” (sic)

Source; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/06/moji-olaiya-death-mc-oluomo-paid-for.html

Re: Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Life is just vanity... Nothing more than vanity.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by lordhugo(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Some things are best left unsaid.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by crazyABO(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2017
She was a kind woman I guess cry cz her character is already speaking for her cry do good not cz of today but bec of tomao, not this tomao but the tomao that's gonna be in existence when u exist no more sad ask ur self whats ppl gonna say about u when u are no more If u can't find a good ans den try as mch as ppl to change ur character for good sad REST on MOJI cry

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
"Brother do for me when i am alive"

I remember that song very well but i don't know the name of the artist.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Death - MC Oluomo Paid For Ikoyi Cemetery by mroop(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2017
that's ok

(1) (Reply)

Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know / See What Mortuary Attendance Are Doing With Ebony Reigns Corpse / VIDEO: See How Wizkid Was Attacked By Fans In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.