Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

In Urgent Need Of Two Female Tailors - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Urgent Need Of Two Female Tailors (471 Views)

Male And Female Tailors/fashion Designers Needed Urgently / Female Tailors And Marketers Needed At A Fashion House / Female Tailors Needed At A Fashion House - Ogba Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of Two Female Tailors by YangaBaby: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Hi guys.

I'm in urgent need of two female tailors who will be making clothes at our fashion outlet.
The clothes will be made for kids aged 0-6 years (male and female).

You must be able to cut and sew successfully, with little or no supervision, should reside in the Ajah/ Sangotedo/ Abijo/ Ibeju-Lekki Axis and be ready to resume on site at least 4 times a week.

Please, note that you will be paid according to the number of clothes you make in a month (even though there will be a flat fee attached to your commission fee).

If interested, please send me a whatsapp message : 08022077444

If you know how to make playmats, throw pillows, blankets, shoes, belts and crochet, please do whatsapp the number above too.

Thank you.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Two Female Tailors by YangaBaby: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bump
Re: In Urgent Need Of Two Female Tailors by Sophienene(f): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] I'm in intested,but I stay at ikeja 07035174731 am good I ensure u that.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Wholesale Clothing, Shoes, Bags And Lots More From UK At Affordable Prices / Mr/miss Glamour Rivers State - Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! / How To Get A Fair And Perfect Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.